Saturday, March 9, 2013

Untitled by Lady Eshi


call you over and you lock your eyes with mine instinctively.
It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, the blindfold can remain in the toy-box.

You look at me I notice again how I AM intoxicated by the vastness of your being that transcends all boundaries of all things I've ever known. Your stars sparkle and shine just for Me, after all.

I am willing to lift off and take a flight. Can you contain Me?

I stand close enough to you to feel your warm aural body waiting to be brushed  upon - just to set that little spark on it's path up your spine. You stand there, quiet...motionless...feeling the air you exhale glide over the Cupid's bow of your lips.

You say "Mistress" quietly in your head... as your face transforms into a subtle theater of surrender into My mercy. I hear your thought and tenderly whisper  -

"Nevermind."

0 comments:

Post a Comment