Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tonight by Lady Aly


Tonight is the night.

I am looking into the mirror as I think this, brushing my red hair out after the shower I had just had.

It was Saturday and, just like every week, I am going to the club tonight where I will see him, but tonight will be different. Tonight I will allow him to notice me, will allow him to approach me and take me home. What he won't know, is that tonight will be the night I fulfill my fantasies.

With my decision I go to my closet, pulling out my outfit. I choose a black dress, but it wouldn't blend into the background. I knew this, as I had used this dress to reel in so many men into my bed and into my fantasies.

I let the towel drop from my body, my eyes looking into the mirror admiring my curves. A hand reaches up to my breast and I tweak a nipple, my lips curving into a smile.

I turned from the mirror, laying the dress on the bed and reaching down, opening a chest at the end of my bed. I open the chest, reaching in and pulling out a strap-on I had recently bought and I pulled it on. It was fairly small compared with the others in my collection, but I knew that the man I was hunting tonight would be a virgin, and I would have to be somewhat careful with him.

I let the lid of the chest close, turning from it to the bed and picking up a pair of black silk panties, while they weren't what some would call "Granny Panties" it wasn't a thong either. I places the cock just right to when I pulled on the form fitting dress, it wouldn't show, but if someone pressed against it just right, they would feel the full length of the cock.

The corners of my lips pull up into a smirk as I pick up the dress once again and pulls it on over my head before turning back to the mirror, smoothing out any wrinkles in the black fabric. Once I was satisfied with my dress, I picked up my tube of red lipstick, running it over my lips, making them a nice cherry red that contrasted nicely against my skin tone.

I continued with my make-up, using a Smokey effect on my eyes before lining them in black and then making my lashes long with mascara. Another smirk curved my lips and I turned from the mirror, sitting on the bed and pulling on a pair of pumps before heading from my room, purse in hand and walking to my car.

****************
****************

It had been nearly an hour and he still was not here yet. I was seated at the bar, drink in hand. I had numerous boys approach me tonight, but I turned each one away. They were not the one I was looking for.

I had just finished my second drink when he walked in, a smile on his face and a girl on each arm. The women were cute, in a childish way, but they were easy prey for him. He would have left them by the end of the night, like always. I knew I had to bid my time well, play hard to get until the end of the night, or he would not leave with me, but with another woman, and my fantasy would still not come true, but the need to have him in my bed and at my mercy was growing too strong for me to ignore for much longer.

So I watched, and I waited, like every time, until finally, the look on his face changed. He was growing bored, and that meant it was time to strike.

I stood from my seat at the bar in a fluid motion, standing tall, my back straight, my eyes locked on the man I had so many fantasies about. I had to make him think I was the prey, and that he was in control, or he would not come to me as I had planned.

As I moved onto the dance floor, moving toward him - and to the bathroom, which was my destination- I navigated through the sweaty and grinding bodies. Some touching me, trying to stop my path to the restrooms, but I ignored the reaching and touching hands on my body.

Soon enough, I was close to him, and he had spotted me at last. His gaze quickly became hungry, lust filling his eyes. His eyes wondered over my body, lingering on my breasts and over my ass and I caught his eyes as I passed, winking slightly before turning my face away from his and walking to the restrooms, and I sensed more than saw, him following me. Once to the bathrooms, I walked past, opening the door to an exit that was in the club, looking back to find him still following me and I smirked, moving my purse up on my arm, walking to my car, but before we could leave the alley, he had reached forward and turned me around, pushing me back against the brick wall.

"You know," He spoke, his voice deep, and husky with lust. "You should be careful when walking through an alley." His breath fanned over my face, reeking of alcohol, his hand running down my side, his fingers brushing against my breast.

"You never know who could be wondering them, or what they will do," His lips were close to my neck, and then his lips touched my skin, kissing my neck.

"I'm sure," I said, my head moving the the side to give him room, but also so I could reach into my purse without him noticing. "That I can handle myself."

 With that, I reached up, my hand going over his mouth and nose, twisting his arm behind his back. I wouldn't be able to hole him for long, I knew that, but I had to stay here long enough to get him to become unconscious. It didn't take long, and once he was laying against the wall, I pulled my car up, moving him with some difficulty into the car.

Once he woke up, I would simply say he had been too drunk to drive and hand passed out in my car.

I decided that I would not tie him up just yet, that could wait for later. I drove home, parking in front of my home and I sat back, sighing. So, I hadn't completely thought this out. There was no way I would be able to carry him up to my room, so I was stuck here in the car until he woke. It didn't take long.

"W-what happened?" He had woken with a start and was looking around frantically.

"You passed out," I said, looking at him. "Come up, and we can take care of you. You will have a bad hangover in the morning, if not now."

I opened the door, stepping out of my car and waiting for him to do the same.

"Where am I?" He asked once he was out of the car, but he leaned against it for support as he walked to where I stood.

"My home," I said, and turned from him, walking to the door and opening it. "Come in, I don't bite," I said, muttering under my breath "Much..."

I looked over my shoulder and watched as he shook his head before walking to me and into my home.

I hid the smirk that had worked its way onto my face and I walked up the steps to my room, opening the door, hearing him move behind me.

I heard him stop moving when he looked into my room, and I watched as he looked around the room. His eyes had widened as he took in the room, and the things in the room.

In a corner, there was a cross, in the other was a cage large enough for a man to fit in comfortably. On the bed, there was a range of toys I had left out on purpose. I smiled, a laugh escaping my lips as he took everything in and he jumped when I laughed.

My fantasies were coming true tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment