Saturday, December 10, 2011

Windows by Andy

As I gaze into the window, I can see her again. Her flesh her bodice, everything. I shiver with anticipation, ready to watch the show. I know I should control myself, but I’m already naked. She couldn’t see me of course, they could never hear me. I’m no good with women anyways. I lick my lips, seeing her spread legs, chest out, hands moving to pleasure herself. Oh god...I cant control myself. I cant help it, and look into a new window. Another one. One just as beautiful as the last. Naked, in front of me, and still unable to see. My heart rate runs wild, sweat dripping down my nose as I stroke myself off. I just cant get enough as I move on to the next window. Again, a woman, perfect in every way shape and form in front of me. I stroke harder, faster, my moans so load, yet never alerting her. She stays perfect. Another window, so many windows. Oh god. Another. Urgggg. ANOTHER. IT happens. I finished, made myself filthy. 'Why don’t they talk to me?' I think to myself. Its because I am useless, and no woman would go out with a slob like me. The women in the windows, they will never yell at me. They will never call me lazy. They will never hurt me or call me sick. I wipe myself clean with a tower, letting out a sigh. Then I do as I always do after such a thing, I flip my laptop closed, and head to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment