Saturday, December 10, 2011

Impromptu Confessions Dec 10

As the sun sets on the first night of Chanukah, I say the blessing and light the helping candle. But I pause before lighting that first 'official' candle--I pause to add my own silent prayer. And this prayer must stay silent; it's not the sort to share with family! I pray that I will have many more chances to submit to the warm and beautiful woman who seems to know just how to heal my wounds.

---------------------------------

I think She is an amazing Woman and I am enjoying the walk along the path She and I are taking. I would love to be under Her desk, hooded, my arms shacked to the underside of Her desk behind my back, the 'D' ring on my hood also fastened to the underside of Her desk with my face extended forward, the opening of my mouth stationed so that as She slide Her chair under the desk, I am there for Her pleasure.

---------------------------------

There is a boy ... yeah I like him.
Connections come and go, some sneak up and bite you in the butt.... or is that lick you in the butt.

People can assume, question it, gossip about it.

I dont care, it's fun and fulfilling.

Life is getting better and 2012 will be a good year.

---------------------------------

I'd like to take a trip to Londontown
See the lights and tour around
Take a stop at Tarquin's house
See if he's really as quiet as a mouse
I'd poke through his books
To see if he's well read
Or if it's just issues of hustler instead
I'd have him kneel at my feet
And make him ask for more in Dickensian speak
And after his pudding I'd root through his things
For pieces of coal or diamond rings
He says he's not so sub but I'm not so sure
A strict British domme might be the cure.

---------------------------------

I love turning my boys into a mess and having them unable to think straight, prostrate or on their knees and wanting to cum so badly they will do anything for me....

--------------------------------

We haven't known each other that long, and I suppose in truth I know very little about you, but when I'm allowed your attention I often find myself letting my mind wander. I know you know I'm not quite right, but you don't seem to mind that and there's comfort in this. I'd like to take a stroll with you through some wooded place, sharing stories and drinking something warm.

--------------------------------

I just got a gift in the mail. A letter and inside the letter a baggy. I know whats in te baggy a cloth with Mistress sweet and heavenly juice from her beautiful pussy. We played a few days ago and she said if i was good i'll get a surprise and its here. i just opened it a smelled her beautiful scent. mmmmm fuck i love her pussy!

-------------------------------

I have picked up my camera again, this one girl who has always been my muse. I lift it up and look through the lens just to see her body taut against the pine tree. I do have to be quick as it is cold outside and she is only un the layer of lace. "good girl I promise you a nice warm up." of course she cause say proper words being gaged. after taking the photos I walk over to untie her and pull her frigid body into my long coat blindly leading her into the small cabin.....maybe i'll write what happens next in another confession. (not real)

-------------------------------

I'm in love with Miss Eva but I would never ever tell her or show her because she's too wonderful and I'm very UNWONDERFUL so it would be a disaster. But I want her to know that there is at least one person who longs to be near you all the time but would never show it.

I doubt I'm the only one.

------------------------------

"Mine."

The word drives me wild. I love it. I *crave* it. I live to hear Her say it.

-----------------------------

The Last Candle

The church emptied quickly after Midnight Mass - people were tired and wanted to get a few hours sleep before the kids woke up at the crack of dawn.

I walked slowly around the church, putting out one candle after another, leaving darkness behind me.

Suddenly, as I approached the last remaining candle, I heard a voice from the pew, "hold it right there, boy." The voice was low and measured yet commanding. I froze mid-step, my heart suddenly pounding, having thought I was alone in the church.

I heard footsteps coming up behind me but didn't dare even turn my head to look. Suddenly my hands were yanked behind my back and bound with some sort of rope and I felt a hand push me down, "kneel, boy" came the low whisper in my ear, "you are in church after all".

I knelt.

I watched black, high-heeled boots walk to the last candle and suddenly the light moved behind me and I was utterly blind in the dark.

I felt hands unbutton my pants and pull out my shamefully erect, throbbing cock.

"Do you like candles, boy? A little wax, perhaps?"

I was breathing shallow and quick and could barely squeak out, "y..ye..yes, Ma'am".

The wax fell onto my exposed cock and I prayed as I had never prayed in that church before - a prayer of thanks, a prayer for mercy, all rolled into one.

To be continued.....

------------------------------------

The truth is I wander around the streets at night. The houses around my own twinkle in the surrounding darkness, and I think of Her, as I become memorized by the flicker of them. A shiver runs down my spine at the thought, I shouldn't be thinking of Her in such a way... but I do, I clench my sweater tighter to myself. My breathe now visible from the dropping temperature.

She loves the holidays and I'd love nothing more than to comfort Her during this season of togetherness. I'd make her hot chocolate, accompanied by freshly baked cookies, just for Her.

Perhaps she'll like me more if I were wrapped up like an elaborate Christmas gift, or bound in these festive lights at illuminate these houses around me.

I'll shimmer for Her. The bulbs will keep my flesh warm as well.

It's a nice Christmas wish at least...

--------------------------------

Oh delicious boy with your bag of tricks, meeting me in the hotel for fun and frolics. All these toys and never used one ..... "wow" I say. The voice in my head says "ching ching ching jackpot!" You are very excited ... too excited, I think you are going to cum beore I even get my socks off. Now what to choos what to choose ...ohh hand and ankle cuff.yes yes. Your breathing is laboured as you strip and I chain you up. "Thank you Mistress" you whisper . I search yourbag for more toys ..posture collar ..no .. ooh lube - yes yes and oh lordy lordy a strap on. Soon after you're pinned over a desk as I fuck you harder, your cries of pain and shock .. I think you fucked yourself a lot gentler than I did. You slump to the floor like a wet rag but I'm not finished I want to get off too ...goddamit now I have to show you where my clit is! Yes there there no dont move your fuckin fingers you idiot! That's better mmmmmm.
Of course you fell in love with me .... I had taken your ass virginity but you denied being submissive .. no MIstress I am not submissive you said I dommed youYou heard it here if you know where the clit is you are a dom .... boys will be boys.

----------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment