Sunday, January 4, 2015

You Know It by Anonymous


There she was,
Walking towards me as a shadow of pure malice,
Sweating out raw distilled want,
Almost angry that she needs to hurt me,
Every audible footfall sounds to me as clear as if it were upon my skull,
Confident,
Slow,
The poor light filtered through carelessly drawn curtains casts highlights,
Little sparkles of purest moon light,
Casting shadows of innocent upon her deviant intentions.
Her clothing hangs from her body like a second skin,
Clung to her form as if made from the syrup of desire.
I feel my pulse quicken,
Every fiber of my being tells me to flee,
The adrenaline in my brain yanks upon my neck to turn away.
It's too late,
I'm already so fucked.
My fingertips grip the sheets,
Nails strain against the fabric with fear and anticipation,
I lick my lips and taste the phantom blood that may yet grace them with it's presence.
She says nothing,
Just stares, towering over me.
My hands rise almost on their own,
Pressing them to the wall above and behind my head.
She smirks.
A sharp and well aimed slap to my cheek comes with an almost melodic "Good boy"
Yup.
So fucked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment