Monday, January 19, 2015

It's Complicated! by Doc


“Is he your domme or your sub, Mitzi?  That should be an easy question to answer!”

This was becoming unpleasant, but Mitzi tried once again to explain to Sue the complicated relationship in which she was enmeshed.

“It’s not easy to answer!  Really!  He does whatever pleases me and he does what I tell him to do.  I snap my fingers and he usually is doing whatever I wanted him to do even as I’m telling him what to do.  I have him totally in control.  And he loves it!

“So he’s your sub!” said Sue.

“Not quite, Sue.  I kinda like to please him, too.  If he’s hot and tired and sweaty while doing chores and he calls for a beer, I run out to him with it.  And if he’s in the mood for sex and I’m not, I have sex with him because it pleases him so much.  I’m like putty when he makes demands on me.  I even cook his favorite meals (even when I don’t much like them) just to please him.  You see what I mean?”

Sue looked confused.  She decided to change the topic just a bit.

“Well, what about in the bedroom?”

“The same – except for the fact that we’re both masochists – and we’re both sadistic, too.”

“Huh?”  Sue felt as if she’d jumped out of frying pan into the fire.   “Please explain….”  She didn't know if Mitzi would, but she just had to ask!

“Well, sometimes when I’m in a rotten mood I do stuff to him – I mean hurt him physically – and he kinda  gets excited by that.  I mean, you know.  Erect and hard.  I love that!  I get off blowing off my frustrations and he gets hot and bothered.  It’s a win-win!”  Mitzi was grinning.

“So you decide what to do to him and how hard and he just takes it, right?  You’re the boss and he just takes whatever you dish out?”

Mitzi nodded.  “Yep – when I’m in a foul mood and want to get evil in the bedroom.  (I get horny when I’m upset….).” Sue nodded, but Mitzi continued.  “But…. Sometimes he is really bossy and loves to slap my butt and put …”.  Mitzi paused, wondering if she should go on.  But Sue was her best friend…..

“You were saying?” Sue said.

“Well, I like rough sex and he likes to put nipple clamps on my titties.  It hurts like the dickens but I do it because sometimes he gets really bossy and – well, I melt.  Do you know what I mean?”

Sue nodded.  She wasn't sure she did know what Mitzi meant.  She then said, “I’m thinking you’re both switches.”
Mitzi shrugged her shoulders.  Then she grinned.  “You know, figuring out what he and I are reminds me of something.”  She waited for Sue to comment – and Sue did.

“Yeah?  What?”

“It reminds me of biology when we had to do that exercise…. Figuring out what genus, family, and order different bugs belonged to….” Mitzi paused, realizing how weird this comment must have sounded.  She wasn’t far of the mark, by the puzzled look on her friend’s face.  She continued.

“I mean, Sue, that we have a complicated relationship, like I said.  We’re both not ‘normal’ but I really don’t know how I’d classify myself – or John – if I were some kind of sexology taxonomist trying to stick us both into slots on a chart or something.”
Sue nodded. “Yeah, you two are weird!  I think you’re aliens!”  She laughed.

Mitzi said, “Yep, we’re from someplace ‘outside’ of the known universe.  We’re secretly…. “. Mitzy paused and looked around dramatically as if they were being spied upon.  “We’re secretly….”  Again she looked over her shoulders.  And then she added……

“Human beings!”

Sue looked more puzzled than ever.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment