Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mistress Frustrations By Casey


Mistress' Frustrations
by
Casey Wildmist

It was just another day, I was sitting at the computer, just bouncing around the grid a bit while I waited for Mistress to come home from work. A smile lit up my face as the notification popped up on skype that she was online. I quickly greeted her and asked about her day. After a few minutes of chatting, Mistress twitched and started looking around for someone to beat. I delightfully volunteered and quickly got my paddle as she ordered.

Upon my return she called me and the first thing I heard was my Mistress' laughter at my eagerness to be the target for her to take her frustrations out on. She called me her slut, which I can never deny, I was already squirming in anticipation, which amused her even more. Unable to stop the small moans and whimpers, I dropped my pants and bent over the bed when she told me to get into position. She would count and I would spank, firmly.

As she started the count, I raised the paddle, keeping a tight grip on the handle, firmly spanking my squirming ass, moaning, gasping, and thanking her after each series of spanks. My cock was throbbing with each strike, making my voice higher and more breathless with each one, all to Mistress' enjoyment. Her chuckles and reminders that I was her slut drove me closer and closer to the edge. She kept counting, I kept spanking, the stiff paddle hitting my ass over and over in the same area, the burning sensation getting stronger every time until she reached twenty and said we were done.

I was left with a burning ass and an aching cock, all to the delight of my Mistress. I thanked her over and over for letting me be her slut boy before putting the paddle down, pulling my pants back up, and sitting back down at the computer, the moans and gasps from sitting on my spanked ass provoking even more laughter from my Mistress. I'm such a lucky boy to be the one to relieve Mistress' frustrations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment