Saturday, March 23, 2013

Miss Nada by Micomascho


Miss Nada

At the secondary school. I was a careless student. I used to have a very sexy young teacher called Nada .she used to wear a business shirt, tight skirt which shows her curvy figure and a pair of shiny high heels.

I still remember how she used to walk and all the boys use to stare at her. I used to be in a school for boys only and all our teachers are females. I think this is the reason why I liked to be under the authority of females as this how I was brought up.

One day she asked me about the homework and did I solve it or not I answered her so carelessly that I didn't study her subject at all. She shouted and said “come here". I got no choice so I directed toward her as I am looking at her angry face and wondering what she can do to me .I thought she would send me to the detention room where I have to write the homework for 20 times. I was sent there so many times and I was get used to this. But I think Miss Nada had another plan at the moment I reach the chair she was sitting on simply just like a princess. She said firmly "get down". I lowered my head wondering what she will do and in the same time I thought I could take a peek at her breast. Suddenly she picked my hair and pulling me toward her. She slapped me few times on my face and when I tried to escape she pulled me firmer toward her. I tried to block her slaps by my hand but she screamed “your hands behind your back”. At this time I knew that I am in a trap and I have to take it. So I closed my eyes and wait until she finished my discipline. I felt that my face is on fire and moved silently to my desk. I can remember how the boys used to look at wondering why I take it with no complain. I guess they didn’t know that she brooked me inside. I think she is the reason of making me a sub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment