Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kraven's Confession


It was Saturday evening, time to go out. The lads had planned this night for a while. We head down to the club, grab a few drinks and I take my place at the bar as I usually do. A glance across the room lets me know if I’m in for some action tonight. My gaze stops on this beautiful lady, short silk dress with no back, high heels, blood red lips. Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner. I ask her to dance, she says yes.

The night progresses, we go back to her place and I spend the night, if you catch my meaning. In the morning I wake up to realize I'm blind, as the moment of shock passes it becomes clear that I am blindfolded. I start realizing other things as well, my ankles are bound and my wrists are tied to the bed. I start yanking on the ropes and just as I am about to scream for help I feel a finger touch my lips and hear a whisper in my ear‚ ‘‘don’t make a sound, don’t move or you’ll be punished‘‘.

I notice the voice of the lady from the previous night and fear and anxiety are replaced by relief and excitement. She drags a feather down my chest, my abs and my crotch, which following last night’s events is exposed. I writhe in the comfort at the touch of the feather, so I am slightly disappointed when the sensation stops, but I expect it to resume at any moment. Instead a whip lashes across my chest, the suddenness and pain make me cry out.

Remembering the ladies orders I try to regain my composure just as I receive another lash. When I don’t make a sound the lady says ‚‘‘you’re learning fast, good‘‘. She starts stroking my chest and thighs, caressing my nipples, scraping her nails across my skin, suddenly a second pair of hands grab my cock and start rubbing it, in the moment of confusion a moan escapes my mouth, instantly another lash whips across my chest. My mind racing the two pairs of hands continue stroking my abs and thighs and rubbing my cock.

Then a pair of lips wraps around my cock and a tongue start’s licking up and down my chest, the pleasure is overwhelming, I fight the urge to moan, since I don’t want to get lashed again. I wonder who the second pair of hands and lips belong to, but it is hard to keep my mind on something else but this moment. After what feels like an eternity of pleasure my cock leaves the warm and cosy mouth and I hear a silent, ‘’He’s ready’’. I feel the weight of a body sit on my stomach; the lady places my cock inside her and starts riding me.

At this moment I can no longer contain myself, I know that moaning and sighing will bring on the lashes of the whip, but I no longer care, quite the opposite actually, I welcome it. I start moaning and the whip lashes across my chest, again and again. I am certain the lady has drawn blood by now but I can’t stop myself, an animalistic instinct has clouded my mind, the only thought that I have is ‘’I could stay like this forever’’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment