Saturday, March 2, 2013

Confession By Heather


There are nights when I dream of her. She smiled at me from across the room and I melt into a puddle. I'm addicted to her. I want her. I want her, to want me. It feels as if she knows my every thought. I want her to touch me, to devour me and I know I would let, no holding back. The room is always the same, I wouldn't know where to begin how to describe it though, I only have eyes for her. There are other people, but she tantalizes me. The first time I dreamed of her, I woke up wet and wanting. I remember it so vividly.

She beckoned me over with her finger and I happy obliged. I don't think we spoke. But when she announced to follow her, I followed her like a lovesick puppy. She brought me to the bar. "Do you know how to fix a drink?" I shook my head and she laughed saying, "I'll teach you." She held out her hand and I grabbed it as she pulled me closer. She moved behind me and as I felt her body press into mine I thought I would faint. "Close your eyes," she whispered in my ear. I did. She intertwined her fingers with mine and brought my hands up to the back of my head and moved my fingers into my hair. The fingers brushing my skull made my nipples harden. "Stay," she said as she released my fingers. She traced her fingers down my arms and when her fingers stopped making contact with my body I pouted. "You see, you'd think fixing a drink is real easy, but do it too fast or too slow and the feeling just fades." I had no idea what she was talking about, but I just nodded. "You see, it's all about the right touch, the right movement at the right moment." She pressed firmer against me and I could feel her reach for something. "What is this?" she asked as I felt something cold against my cheek. "A bottle?" I muttered softly. She chuckled. "What's in the bottle?" I could hear her undo the lid. "Smell." I grinned. "Vodka!" I heard her toss the lid away. "Very good." The way she whispered softly in my ear gave me goosebumps. I shivered when she brushed my hair from neck, I could feel her breath on my skin and it turned me on like nothing else. "Now, tell me, do I pour it slowly or fast." I bit my lower lip, "slowly." I wasn't prepared for the sudden slow drip of vodka pouring down my chest. "Turn around." I turned around and she pushed me against the bar. "Keep your hands where they are." The tongue following the stream of vodka made my clit throb and I moaned. "This is much easier if you take off your shirt, but since you cannot move your hands, I'll do it for you." Her lips moved up higher and the wet trail of her tongue in my neck made my knees weak. I could feel her unbutton my shirt. "Oh my," she said as her fingers traced my cleavage. "Spread your legs." I did as she demanded, my heart felt like it was beating overtime. I felt her hand move through my hair as she grabbed it and pulled my head backwards. She pushes her knee between my legs, I'm sure she could my wetness right through both of our jeans. "Hard or soft?" I wasn't prepared for that. I opted for soft. She chuckled and when her lips covered my nipple, and her tongue flicked it, I changed my answer to hard. "I didn't ask you a question, now did I?" I told her no, her hand slipped down my pants, into my panties and her grip on my hair become stronger. "Don't come." Her finger slipped through my wetness, finding my clit easily and as her finger moved over it, faster and faster, I wanted to come so badly. My moans got louder and I had trouble remaining in the right position. "Fast or slow?" I growled and muttered fast as her finger slid into me, moving in and out in a fast motion. I should have went with slow. I could feel my clit throbbing harder. "Hard or soft?" I begged her for hard and her mouth covered my nipple once more and as she bit down with her teeth I thought I was going to explode. "Do you want to come?" I said "Yes" faster than I ever had before. "What's the magic word?" Her thumb rubbed over my clit and just as I was about to scream a "please" I woke up.

Damn dreams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment