Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Morrocan Room by Jarrod


As I came walking into the Moroccan room, there she lay waiting for me by the hooka the soft embers glinting gently as I came closer. Slowly I kneeled down before her lowering my head as she brought her hand up to caress my cheek feeling her soft gentle touch against my skin I let out a whimper as I drew myself closer to her touch.

Watching as she took in a deep breath from the hooka the coal lighting up before it dims down, she ex-hails over me the smoke engulfing my head for a moment before her touch draws me closer and she presses a soft kiss to my lips the taste of the hooka on her tongue as our lock gets stronger and the desire grows deeper in the room, she takes my hand and places it against her breasts as if giving me unspoken permission as I start to rub in small circles a whimper of enjoyment escaping her lips this time

without warning she suddenly rips away from the kiss a sly smirk on her face as she whispers "You are done now" with that I rise to my feet and walk slowly out of the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment