Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Initial Mistake by Anonymous


Anonymous

The Initial Mistake. Part 1.

Today was just like any other Monday, the same daily routines... work... and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. This was until later on that evening.

After getting home and finishing the usual Monday evening business, i logged onto our united favourite Second Life. Things were going pretty normal here too until i got an IM.

The IM stated that the Lady would "cash in the blank check" she had in her possession from a mistake i had made earlier in the week. My pulse began to speed up and seemed to settle at a pace i'd not discovered many times previously,

"You will do as your told, no questions asked" stated the Lady "i'm not here to mess around".

My focus had wandered off center during the course of the day, due to its repetitive tones from the usual Monday events, yet this - this brought it straight back in line. It was as if i was in the middle of a pitch black tunnel with a bright light shining on the Lady, my focus could not falter.

After what felt like 10 minutes, 2 hours had passed. The Lady had instructed me to ensure everything detailed from our discussion, was met. with no margin for error.

"We will continue this discussion in the near future, and i will expect that you will be ready and prepared for whatever i tell you to do for Me"

"yes Miss" i panted with excitement

"You will go to bed now, say your Good Nights."

I quickly said Good Night and logged off SL, I then began to get ready for bed, the usual routines of face wash, brush teeth, mouthwash, all before heading back to the bedroom and removing pajama bottoms. Usually i would sleep in them but for some reason i was warmer then usual at this point of the night.

As my head hit the pillow, i could feel my rock hard cock, throbbing. i slowly slid my hand under the covers and wrapped it around my shaft, gripping firmly. I then began to stroke whilst zoning my mind into the Lady and the conversation.

Hearing the Lady's voice back in my head, how she talked to me. My cock had grown to a length not yet experienced before..it wasn't long before i began to edge, but i wanted to wank whilst having these thoughts for as long as possible.

i adjusted the pace of the strokes, slowing down slightly as i was ready to burst in order maintain a extraordinary level of excitement, stiffness and readiness. As i had been wanking now for quite some time, it suddenly hit me that i was indeed a slut.

I threw the covers up and released, my hot sticky load was everywhere and it felt better then ever. Exhausted, i stood up and went to the bathroom to clean myself off, once again throwing water on my face to combat the dripping sweat

I then crept back into bed, lay my head against the pillow and went out like a light.

The End, or is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment