Saturday, February 16, 2013

PonyPlay Confession by Ace


                             Ponyplay Confession

    I hear a whistle come from the stables as I quickly crawl on all fours over to them.  As I enter I see my beautiful Mistress smiling big beside a table with all of our pony play equipment.  I crawl over to her as she reaches down and grabs my hair pulling me up a bit and saying “Ready to go out into public today Mine?”.
    I nod willingly as she pushes me back stripping me down quickly, she throws a latex suit at me and orders me to put it on.  I quickly do so for my Mistress sliding into it the fit very tight against my skin.  I turn around and stick my butt in the air as Mistress slams a pony anal plug into my tight ass as I grunt out in pain and pleasure.
     I wag my butt around to make sure it won’t fall out my Mistress giggling at me.  My Mistress reaches back over to the table grabbing a mask and placing my head into it.  Within an instant Mistress grabs the bit and bridle and shoves them in my mouth pulling me back giggling evilly.     “Almost ready to go my pretty pony” she says.  She grabs a leash and ties it to my collar.  Mistress then walks away and grabs a cart pulling it out, the cart being a one person cart, two wheels, and with 2 handles extending from the cart itself.  Mistress takes a seat and says, “Ok pony lets go take me to the café now!”.

    I grab the handles and pulls my Mistress out of the stable outside to the road pulling her along the sidewalk.  Everyone driving by honking at us people walking along the sidewalks all staring.  I can’t help but feel slightly embarrassed being seen in this outfit in public.
    I slow down a bit and quickly my Mistress cracks a whip against my ass “don’t slow down pony!!!”. I take my attention off the people staring and honking getting my Mistress to the café ASAP. After 15 minutes of having half the town seeing me in my pony outfit we finally arrive at the café.
    “They don’t allow animals in here hun so I got to do this.”  She reaches in the cart and grabs some hobbles to  my ankles so I can’t leave.  “See you in awhile my precious pony” she smirks and walks inside as I set on the ground next to the cart waiting.
    People giving me weird looks as they walk by I start to sweat and drool in the hot sun hoping Mistress comes back soon.  10 minutes later she finally comes out and smiles down at me “ok time to go back home that coffee was delicious”.   The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment