Saturday, February 16, 2013

Morrocan Purpose by Kirby


Moroccan Purpose (Yes, another Confession forced by the courts!)


Hello America, I am Kirby Deed, and it has recently come to my attention that the Moroccan Room is not for keg parties. After scouring my little brain for it's possible true purpose, I have finally seen the light. I will never, ever use it again for my own dirty little activities.

Oh, let me count the ways:

The Moroccan Room is surely built to inspire romance. After taking a careful walk through it's sacred doors, I realized it's full potential. My first thought was that it had a harem theme to it. This is a place where a Lady could bring a stable of boys for cultural activities. They could recite poetry from the days old. Read lofty literature to their Lady, and ponder over ever nuance of the metaphors. The presence of a hookah, and warm tubs should not be a distraction. Those are merely decorations to enhance the cultural feel of the room. The soft throw pillows on the floor should be viewed as little delicate centerpieces on a well set table. They are not for lounging. The lack of indentations on the furniture is a clear sign it is for display only. This is a place where boys kneel on the hard tiled floor and a Lady towers over them with a critical eye.

I took another stroll through the room, and another purpose hit me! My eyebrow arched, as I thought about the owner of this pristine room. There is an intelligent design about the place, and I felt the answer kick me right in the gut. This room is owned by Lady Eva. The super, super model that dwells in a huge castle. What could She possibly need with extra spaces?!? The tone of Her voice pushed through my eardrums like white noise to the brain. No, this place was not meant for romance in the traditional sense. This was a facade to something much more sinister. I took a deep inhale through my nose, and that was not a new car smell. It was the smell of bleach and that purple floor cleaner they only sell in Spanish stores. "By God it is Fabulousa!". Through my careful thought process, I determined this was really a Dominion Police Force Interrogation Room! It made sense! The hookah was surely filled with some mind altering substance to relax the prisoners. Put them at ease, so they became more....cooperative. The promise of soft pillows for their aching knees. Beautiful and bright colors used cleverly to cause confusion. Then those tubs...an obvious waterboarding location. How could I have been so naive!? Oh, this was a romantic room for the Ladies, but it could be the end all for some boys. I slowly backed to the doorway, and one last thought pushed into my mind before I went back home......Damn it, why haven't I been tortured yet?"

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment