Saturday, February 2, 2013

Impromptu Confessions Feb 2, 2013




Sometimes, there's a reason that unwritten rules aren't written.

Sometimes, it's because it shouldn't be a rule.

Sometimes, it's because it shouldn't have to be a 'rule'.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I am falling in love with the most wonderful person.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've finally found the happiness and contentment that's been missing all my life. She loves and accepts me for who I am, and encourages me to be a better person every day. I feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof kneeling at her feet. I know I'm a better man for being her boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*snort snooore snort* I loved listening to you sleep, I wished I was there holding you in my arms, snoring along with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------




0 comments:

Post a Comment