Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dominion Story by Soul


I looked around me... nothing but grassland and her tent could be see in the dim light of the evening. I stood shivering as the drizzle continued to envelope me making the thin material of the bra and panty set I adorned go opaque.... I felt helpless standing there, not knowing what exactly I was to be doing. “find a rock and sit on it” were my orders... None of the rocks I could make out in the gloomy surroundings were even close to resembling chairs.. I wandered round, trying to block out the muffled sounds coming from the tent. The tent I had erected single handedly as my Mistress and her man had sat in the car listening to music and laughing with each other. Oh for the warmth and coziness of that car now, but I already knew it was to be locked and I wouldn’t dare try to get in it even if it wasn’t. I stumbled around, more to try to keep warm than for any specific purpose... it didn’t seem as if there would be a rock I could sit on around here and although I knew I would be punished if I didn’t obey her every word, I felt disheartened, my heart at its lowest ebb. Since the moment I married my love, I knew my life would never be the same and indeed that proved correct and after being rather quickly turned into her toy, her slave, I at least felt that I was somewhere in my life that I belonged. I knew my place and was content and grateful to be by her side. Then,... a succession of lovers, all big men, strong and well endowed, I had no choice but to accept that this was my new life.  At the end of the night, I knew I would either be in her arms, by her feet or at least on the floor close to her beautiful statuesque body.
But now this camping trip. Oh, it sounded wonderful when she told me about it. I packed the bags and prepared for it eagerly. Only to find that I was to ride gagged and bound in the back seat as her new lover drove us out into the middle of nowhere... When we got to our destination, I was freed and told to put the tent up. I really should have known when she asked if I was sweating, I was going to be in trouble. One of those questions she is so good at, whatever I said would backfire, but I replied “Yes Mistress, I am working as hard and fast as I can for you” To which I was the told to strip to my undies as she didn’t want me to overheat...... I heard them both laugh then, his loud guffaws grating on me as I worked on hitting the pegs in place.
Suddenly my musings were disturbed as from nowhere I saw bright light... I looked around, the tent now illuminated. I see shadows silouetted against the fabric. I see my Mistresses busty form in an embrace... I sigh, then I notice something... between where I stood and the tent was a grassy patch, I had seen it earlier but not taken notice of it. Now I look and I see something there within the grass... I move towards it and the tent and discover a large flat rock, glistening with the wetness of the rain which wouldn’t cease.  The rock! Well at least I could do as I was instructed. I moved nearer and found to my surprise this wasn’t just any rock. It appeared to be formed in a way that sitting was only really possible in one direction, spikes coming out of it around the outside meant that facing the tent was my only option.
I sat...... and watched... at first saddened by the images in front of me. The rock close enough to the tent for me also to hear every word, every laugh...... every moan.... and finally every scream of delight my wife and Mistress uttered. Of course, by this time I was so turned on, even if I deep down resented it, I was trapped not only by her, but also my own desires. My little cock pressed hard against the confines of the chastity device as I watched mesmerised...
“PERVERT!!” those sometimes soft silky tones of my Mistress suddenly sounding shrill... “come in here and clean this mess out of me..... then you may sleep in the car if you do a good job” I blink, knocking droplets of rain from my lashes, and practically run to the tent,  my heart once again joyous, knowing I am loved and cherished and I eagerly pull the tent curtain aside to do my duty. Smiling to myself thinking the world is a wonderful place

0 comments:

Post a Comment