Saturday, February 9, 2013

12 Limericks From Trials by Mouse


.
Lady Dalia is articulate and bright.
She can be fairly dark, or quite light.
When writing her rhyme:
*Respect* at all times.
If not, don't expect her delight.

.
Miss Summer's voice is quite sharp.
Yet musical, quite like a harp.
But even when sweet
That can take a back seat
To the thud it can put in your heart.

.
Lady Fallen is an art form.
She's like an electrical storm.
Best the rhyme's nice...
because she does like her ice...
and my balls do prefer to be warm.

.
Lady Coco is very kind.
Until she controls your mind.
I actually don't know
how that might go...
Bawk-bawk-bawk-bawk-bawk.

.
Miss Raffi is smart as a hawk.
Powerful and sometimes quite dark.
Subs, be aware,
that when she goes there
Your mind's her amusement park.

.
Lady Crissy is goddess incarnate!
She told me to write that, darnit.
No gun to my head,
just a feeling of dread,
and the wisdom to get right on it.

.
Miss Carissa, I don't really know her.
But I suspect she thinks I'm a goer.
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink?
Miss, it's not what you think!
I'm more of a catcher than thrower.

.
Lady Swimmy lives quite close by...
So you see how I'll try to supply
A rhyme with finesse,
made to impress...
so I don't deserve a black eye.

.
Miss Eshi is a glow in the haze
that would otherwise fog up our days.
We're perfectly serious
that she makes us delirious
like a glass of a fine cabernet.

.
Miss Holly sure can grip a shaft.
Why look at me as if I am daft?
You shouldn't laugh!
She uses a staff...
when she's playing her World of Warcraft.

.
Lady Gracie, I don't really know you.
I could offer a flattering ruh-view.
But I might be in danger,
since you're a nice stranger.
I don't know what you'd make me go through.

.
A lymeryck for Myss Wycked Kyttyn
Was requested and therefore was wrytten.
The rhyme might be sickly
but it was done quickly
To stave off, "Assume the position."

.
Miss Eva, we love your lucidity.
Your reason reduces stupidity.
We want more of you.
Every day, we do.
But enough with this incessant cupidity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment