Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wet by Jennifer

I feel your wet, naked skin pressed against my own. I feel your warmth and the subtle beating of your heart as it drums in time with the dancing of my tongue across your lips.

My hips cradled just inside yours, water dripping from your skin to mine in a seamless stream as if we were one.. your chemistry is magnetism, and I, the helpless onlooker, drawn to you, held to you.

To lose contact with your body is to lose myself, because in this moment my eyes are captive, lost among the stars in your own; and my lips are locked: speechless, but never silent, as long as their caress is felt.

My fingers skim the surface of the muscles on your back, strong and calm; I feel your arms wrapped around me in a mirrored embrace, and if the world stopped we would remain frozen in an open portal between our two hearts.

Faucet turns, water stops, ears adjust to a new kind of silence. I feel, rather than hear, your desire, as your breaths come racing into the room in rapid bursts. Towels brandished, drying each other: gentle, each touch promising of the next. Then, we are dry. Enough. My hand light in yours, fingertips kissing, I pull you into my bedroom. The door is closed.

My body still turned towards the door, before I can face you, I feel your tender breasts, smooth and firm against my back, as your arms wrap around my hips. Your breath is warm against my neck, rippling individual hairs as they stand on edge in suspense.

Tension builds in my shoulders as you deftly flick your tongue over every inch of my neck and sensitive ears. Your fingers glide along my hipbone and my mind is wandering through forbidden valleys of fantasies as I imagine all the places on my body that your fingers and your tongue could reach if they only dared.

I feel venomous desire coursing through my veins. Words halt, suspended in another time and place, as the only thoughts left in my mind transform and evolve, expand in abstract absolution, knowing only your scent and your touch, knowing only that I need your lips to set me free.

I hear the rhythm of the moonlight crashing overhead, feel the whispering starlight racing down to set fire to my nerves, striking frenzy into my heart, and through this deafening sensation--fettered as is my mind--I manage only to turn and grasp you by your hips, forcing you back against some surface in my desperation.

I manage only to lean forward, lips barely able to stand such proximity to your beautiful ears, begging to feel my touch; manage only to whisper so inaudibly that the current must surely be carried by my passion itself; manage only to utter.. "Take me. I am yours."

0 comments:

Post a Comment