Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blackmailed by Heather


Two letters. One ignored. The second more threatening. Someone had broken into the house, left a note, they'd been watching, they left clothes and a note, "Be at the hotel, don't be late."

Last paragraph last week

I slipped the blindfold over my head as I sat down on the bed and waited, waited and waited. What seemed like hours probably only took a few minutes. I could hear the soft beep of the door, as it unlocked, opened, and fell in it's lock again. I wanted to rip the blindfold of my head, but was too scared to move. I heard heels. A woman? The clicking stopped a few inches from me and a finger traced down my collarbone as I heard a soft voice speak, "Hello slut."

That voice. Where had I heard that before?

I couldn't place it.

"I am so pleased that you showed up. Even more pleased that you put the blindfold on. I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting that."

I opened my mouth to say something but she was quicker. "Here's the deal. You don't speak unless I ask you a questions. You don't sigh. You don't whine. You'll be quiet as a mouse."

I wondered if I was really listening to her or if I was calculating my escape routes. Why did I do this? I'd prolly end up in some river later, with a rope around my neck and a big bolder attached to the rope. Who was this woman?

I most definitely did not meet her at the bar. I would have remembered someone with a voice like that. Work? I tried to remember every female I had ever worked with, but in my line of job they come and go so quickly, I didn't think it would be her.

Then it hit me. Starbucks. The coffeemaker. Holy hell. "I know you!" I half screamed at her.

"Well, congratulations on your discovery. Though, I thought I'd just tell you that you weren't suppose to speak. You'd be quiet as a mouse. Obviously you cannot follow the simplest of instructions. Perhaps I should gag you."

I brought my hands up to the blindfold to rip it off but once again she was faster than me.

"Oh no you don't. That blindfold stays on until I tell you it comes off." She yanked my hands down, pulled them behind my back and before I knew it I heard the snap of the handcuffs that tied my hands together.

"Relax. I am not going to kill you. I just want to .. have some fun. You really need to be more careful where you leave your keys. You sit there, hours at a time, reading your book. You never noticed I took your keys. It was so easy to get into your house. I was amused you burned my first letter, but be aware that won't happen again, or I might start a little fire in your house. You know, to get even. I'm all about getting even.

My heart was pounding. God, she had one hell of a sexy voice. Focus.

"You see, I want something of you. You can be of great value to me." Her finger traced along my collarbone once again. "But, I'm not going to make it easy on you. You're going to have a job to do. You're going to find me. Obviously I won't be at Starbucks any longer. Never really liked that place."

I wanted to comment, but thought the wiser of it.

"I left you a little present in this room. It should take those handcuffs off. Because I sure as hell ain't gonna do it for you!"

I gulped. What in the world...

"I'll give you one hint. You may out of reach, but you're closer thank you think. I am not even going to ask you if you'll be smart enough to follow my instructions. Your cheeks are flustered, your hear rate went up and I bet, if I'd reach right there.. " Her hands pushed my legs apart followed by fingernails scratching down my upper thigh. "I bet you're wet. But I'll wait. I have time."

I was in shock.

"Now you be a good girl. You have thirty minutes until the cleaning crew is coming up. I'll leave them a nice a message, saying I spilled a drink, broke a glass, I'll come up with something. I bet you don't want them to find you like this."

Panic. I wasn't flustered. Well, I didn't want to be. I wanted to panic.

"We'll see who gets in contact first. Come find me girl. It'll be much easier that way. But remember, I'm watching you. Every little step of the way." She tugged my hair and I heard her walk away. The door. It shut.

I thought about the hint, stood up, tried to balance which isn't easy with your hands tied behind your back and blindfolded. Out of reach .. what could it mean. Then it hit me. My cellphone. I sank to my knees and tried to reach for it when the handcuffs stopped me. Damn it. I fell onto my side, trying to move closer to the edge of the bed, until I felt a tiny metal thing. A hair pin. God. I'd seen it in the movies, but trying it when you're blindfolded and handcuffed is just hard. I pulled the pin apart until it snapped and tried to maneuverer my wrist in the right position. It hurt. I fiddled around until I finally heard the snap of the lock. One down one to go. Which thank fully is a lot easier when you can see what you're doing. The other came of in an instant and I adjusted to the bright light again.

What a mess. How was I suppose to find her? Why would I even want to go find her. My eyes scanned around the room until I saw a little piece of paper. On it were four words.

"Well done. Dock 47."

And I knew exactly why I wanted to find her. She was right. I was wet.




0 comments:

Post a Comment