Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Teased and Tormented by Shine

 I awoke to find herself bound to the bed I had been strapped to the night before only to find now Mistress had just walked in the door. As I'm lying in a pool of her own juices dripping and throbbing even more just by the sight of her.

" I see you kept yourself nice and busy my little whore " 

As she slaps my naked inside thigh. Just then I jumped up as the slaps sending tingles all through my body. Running her nails up her inside thigh and back down the other side. 

" Yes Mistress "  I said with a moan all the while writhing in pain and pleasure

Mistress could see the look in my eyes knowing I was ready to be taken then and there but she had an idea.

Slapping her once more leaving fingerprints on my flesh before grabbing the jug near her. Opening the door and grabbing some ice that had fallen throughout the day, and walking back inside. 

"I have a little present for you girl" She said holding the jug of ice.

My eyes widened as I lay there helpless and all I can do is watch, drip and shake.

Laying the jug on the side of the table lifting some of the ice up and out of the jug and laying it on my nipples.  Rolling her fingers tips around her nipple , twisting her nipple making it all pert before slapping it leaving pink fingerprints all over my boob. 

" Oh god , oh shit " I screamed loud out into the air as my nipples become all pert and hard at the touch of the ice kissing them and meltin

" I didn't say it was a nice present now did I " with a devilish 

grin on her face. 

Running her hand up my thigh letting her nails caress my stomach and the top of her mound just taping and waking up my clit. All the while letting the ice melt and drip down my stomach to my clit and dripping all the way down my slit to the bed. 

Gasping as the ice melts.

" Oh shit! " gasping as the sensations running through my body.

" Have you been a good girl today " She said grabbing my face and looking deep into her eyes.

" Yes Mistress " I Said while gulping as the ice melted around me. letting the cool air in the room bring all the goosebumps over her skin

" Good girl " Kissing my lips deeply staring deep into my eyes and dropping her face.

Rolling her hand up my thigh in between my legs starting to flick her clit with all four fingers softly back and forth back and forth in rhythm with my pelvis. Flicking just to make me wet enough to do what ever she wanted with me.

" Do you want this girl " She said with a smirk.

" Yes Mistress, Please Mistress" I  said.

Mistress started deep into my eyes and slapped her clit hard. I jumped high into the air as the ropes round my wrist caught me and the goosebumps cover my entire body.

" I SAID DO YOU WANT THIS GIRL " She commanded. 

" YES !! MISTRESS !! " I replied pleadingly. Letting out moan after moan unable to control them any longer. 

" Good Girl , Next Time Louder ! " She said Sternly.

" Yes Mistress , Sorry Mistress" I said bitting my lip hard staring deeply into my eyes.

Flicking her fingers back and forth rapidly letting her clit become so swollen and engorged I couldn't hold back.

" Can i cum please Mistress Please " I stuttered unable to concentrate anymore. 

Mistress staring into my eyes grabbing the ice from the jug and pouring it onto my stomach and clit and throwing the jug to the other side of the room.

" Oh Fuck !!" I screamed louder again, Shaking , Trembling. 

Writhing all over shaking shivering, Pulling against the ropes shaking the bed. As I thrashed as the ice started to melt making so many sensations rush through my mind.

" Can I Please Mistress " Staring deep into her eyes for an answer.

Mistress smiling wickedly continued the Torment not answering but staring back menacingly, with a big grin on her face. 

Flicking rapidly faster and faster sliding her fingers down inside me starting to pump my pussy working with the rhythm of my own body, my own pelvis humping her hand as she thrusted her fingers in deeper matching the rhythm and speed of the other hand. 

Faster and faster my body convulsing and dripping all over the bed the moans the screams uncontrollably. As it now starts to become full force of her fingers, flicking my clit rapidly relentlessly.

" Oh God Oh Fuck Please Mistress Please" Begging, Pleading with Mistress.

Teasing and tormenting continued Faster and Faster. Not stopping. 

" Oh Fukkkkkk Pleaseeeeee!" As my  eyes rolled back into my head. my screams getting louder and louder.

" Cum for me Whore !! " She Said.

" NOW " Mistress demanded.

Losing all control releasing all of my juices and squirting all over the bed and the floor as my eyes roll back into my head completely and  passes out.

As Mistress slides her fingers out of my dripping wet pussy. She smiles rolling her hand round my neck and lifting my head up. Wiping her dripping wet fingers round my lips dripping it into my mouth. 

As I softly stirs Mistress slides her fingers into my mouth, almost gagging me with them. 

" Suck it bitch " She said with a smirk

" How do you taste " She grins.

Sucking her fingers deeply rolling her tongue around tip and diving deeper. 

" Yes Mistress " I said muffling with her fingers in my mouth.

Removing her fingers from my mouth slapping my swollen clit once more to watch my body react and jump. sending tingles all through my entire body.

" Fuck !!" I screamed and jumped shaking the bed.

" Good Girl " Mistress said with a smile...

"Rest now..... Round 2 is Later" She smirked 

As she covered me with a blanket kissed her forehead and left me to sleep..

p.s No this did not happen I was told by Miss Eva to write this so here ya go lol 

0 comments:

Post a Comment