Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Dakota's Confessions

Dakota's Confession:


I confess that I had to take time away from second life, which also made me upset as that also meant I had to have time away from my dear and beloved Mistress. I do not like this at all, but alas bills need to be paid, and money needs to be earned in order to pay them.

I love my Mistress dearly with all my heart and want nothing more than to see her happy and to serve her well, for am I hers, and i'm damn proud of it.  She's been the best part of my life, both in rl and sl, and i'm so fucking lucky that I get to call her Mistress, and to be collared by her.

Having to work is stressful enough for me, but at least at the end of the day, the moment I clock out, I don't have to be in charge of things, as i've given all control to Her. I work to maintain communication with Mistress every moment I get on skype, and i'm very fortunate for that opportunity as well, as I get to help maintain the closeness between us. I'm very much close to Mistress, and I wouldn't even dream of leaving her, and I pray that I don't have to.

So, yes, I confess to having to take time away from Mistress and myself as I need my new job to help pay my school bills, and hopefully some on the side to enjoy my lives on second life and in real life.

Signed,
    Dakota Putnam

0 comments:

Post a Comment