Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Confession by Anonymous


"White Lion 6.00 Tuesday.Don't be late. Mistress"

It's ten to six,getting dark and pissing down as I walk past the doors of the White Lion for the seventh time.I even managed to approach the door once before turning away at the last second. With each failed attempt I'm getting angrier with myself.I've driven 160 miles to get here,I can't back out now.I know I want this,no,not want I need this,the chain biting into my cock is evidence enough of how much I yearn for this to happen.I won't back out now surely?

How the fuck did I get here?

"Mistress seeking sub/slave for possible L.T.R." I wasn't sure what I wanted,I knew I'd fantasised for a long time about being"owned",but if I had the chance would I be too scared?I figured there was only one way to find out,so I sent off email number 67 without any real expectation of even getting a reply...I was wrong.

Two days later,Mistress wrote back asking me to give more details of what my hopes were,my fetishes,if any and what my hard limits were.I replied saying I love bondage,humiliation and mild pain and that my limit was anal penetration.

After a few more emails I was ordered to get a webcam so my training could begin."Training",simple word,but it awakened long buried feelings,I wanted to be trained,to please Mistress and I felt no shame or guilt,more a release and longing to submit.

For the first webcam session I had to be naked,(as I would be for all subsequent sessions).We chatted amiably about this and that for a short while,and in the middle of talking about the weather,one word appeared on the screen in capital letters,"KNEEL". I fell to my knees instantly,and waited,and waited,and waited.Finally words appeared again,"Wank for your Mistress,slave,but just as you are about to climax,remove your hand"

I felt incredibly embarrassed that this woman I'd never even met held so much power over me.At the same time I was very very excited by the idea of giving up choice and control.

I started running my hand up and down my cock,slowly at first then more rushed and frenetic as the moment of climax approached.I don't know how I managed it,but just at the last second I pulled my hand away,leaving my cock pulsing on the brink and with pre-cum dribbling down the shaft.

Another message showed,"Good boy",it said,"Again"

This was repeated six times over the course of an hour or so. After the sixth the message simply said,"Well done slave,I will be in touch" and the screen was blank.

There were five more sessions that involved candle wax and cock and ball bondage.At no time was I allowed relief.

After the last session I was ordered to buy a length of chain and a small padlock and given instructions on how to bind my cock and balls with it.I was to do this after wanking and climaxing so my cock would be flaccid.I was to bind them in such a way that the chain would be tight fitting but not cut off blood supply,but if I got the slightest semblance of an erection,the chain would bite into my cock painfully.

Once I had done this I was to post the keys to myself,but not open the envelope when it arrived.This I was to hand over to Mistress unopened when we met.

Shit! We're going to meet?!Now it was getting scarily real.

I had a few days holiday owed and we arranged a rough date and place to meet.

Right! I'm going in this time.As I turn I see a woman coming from the opposite direction toward the pub,she's about 5'8",wearing a 3/4 length black leather coat that's belted at the waist showing off her full figure.Her stiletto healed black leather shoes click clacked on the pavement as she drew nearer,I could now make out the full scarlet lips and shoulder length auburn hair and finally,her startlingly beautiful green eyes. She was now just a couple of paces away from me,and smiles warmly at me.

Oh fuck,no going back now.

She takes her hands out of her pockets," Hello, Derek",she says,"Nice to meet you at last"

"Hhhello,Mistress",I manage to stammer She moves as if to kiss my cheek,but instead places her lips close to my ear and her hand reaches down and gives my balls a painful squeeze,and she whispers, "Mine I believe"

0 comments:

Post a Comment