Monday, September 12, 2016

My Reason by Anonymous

I think about you and I think about your mouth on my pussy.  I think about you and I think about my hand on your cock.  I think about you and my mouth waters and my pussy swells and moistens.  I think about you and my mind wanders to things I would do with or to you if you were here....

...Smiling wide I greet you happily but wordlessly.  I am so happy to see you.  My body reacts to the mere presence of you.  My skin bumps, my nipples harden.  I naturally lean my hardened pink mounds in your direction hoping your mouth will find it’s way to them.  All of this happens without any thought on my part.. My natural reaction to you.

Stepping closer to you I smile wider and lean in to kiss you.  I run my hands up along the sides of your face and draw your mouth to mine.  I part my lips slightly, opening my teeth and allowing my tongue to dart out to touch your lips and move deeper into the crevice of your warm waiting mouth.  My tongue dances along your teeth and searches for your tongue as a soft moan of excitement bubbles out of my throat.  My lips press harder against yours wanting to bruise yours and feel yours bruise mine.  I subconsciously want to mark you as mine with my mouth.  I want the world to see that you have been on my lips as well.  I want to show you off so everyone knows the prize I have been given...you.

My heart beat quickens and the swelling and moisture between my legs intensifies.  Another moan escapes my throat, this one longer, deeper, more guttural.  The vocalization of my longing for you.  My longing to have you touch my body.  My longing to touch your body. My hands move now through your hair, down along the line of your jaw.  My fingers trace the line of your lips.  They claw tenderly at your lips while mine still cover them pulling you closer to me.  My hands wander some more around your jaw line, around your ears rubbing your earlobes absently and massaging your neck and shoulders so I can feel your muscles move and stretch as you respond to my fervent kisses.  My hands move more now down over your arms pulling you around my waist and pressing your hands firmly on my ass.  Your heat sears into my ass and I gasp slightly pulling away from your lips no longer than the blink of an eye before returning to them before they could feel my presence missing.  With renewed vigor I press harder into your lips and my hands return to your hair and press your head into mine moving my mouth over your lips from side to side.  Licking and kissing you and pulling each of your lips inside my mouth, one at a time so I can nibble and taste them.  My heart is now beating fast and my nipples ache to have you touch them and poke through all the layers of material, so hard now that they actually hurt.  I smile inwardly at the lovely hurt that you cause in me.

My hands now move down your body pulling at your shirt.  The buttons holding the material between you and I give way happily as I open them each with agile, hungry fingers.  I run my fingers nimbly over your chest feeling your hairs tickle me before I reach your hardened nipples.  Your nipples are taut as mine and the thought of your excitement spurs me on.  Still kissing you I run my fingers over each of your nipples barely grazing them at first them stopping and running my fingertip over and around the perimeter of each taut tip.  My own excitement mounts and I feel moisture rush again to my loins.  I grab at your hand and thrust it between my legs to show you the heat you instill in me.  My eyes close as I feel your fingers wrap under my mound and hold me tight pressing your fingers up to toy with me playfully.
I pull your shirt wider now and take my lips from yours looking into your eyes for a moment before lowering my head to your nipple.  My tongue darts out to meet your nipple and a soft moan again escapes my lips as I see your nipple jump.  I smile happily and dive my mouth first to one nipple then the other licking and kissing before biting into each nipple playfully.  I suck the nipple and the surrounding flesh into my mouth threatening to mark each one.  I pull back and smirk softly as I look into your eyes again.  I return my mouth to yours and kiss you hard once again.

I reach now down your chest.  Down over your hips and grab at your pants.  I deftly pull at your pants and open them without a struggle, almost as if they wanted to be opened? Smiling to myself my mouth waters some more at the thought of your cock and I pull your fly wide open.  I breathe in a deep breath as I feel your hardened cock wiggle up as if reaching for the freedom of the world.  Reaching in one more time I pull your cock free of your underwear and the heat of your shaft on my hand sends a wave of electricity through me. Sliding my hands inside your underwear I pull them wide releasing your cock to feel the air. Smiling happily I look down at your cock, admiring it, loving it for the undeniable proof it is of the affect I have on you.

You gasp slightly and resign yourself to what you know must happen next.  Slowly you begin to move to your knees.  You know this is expected of you. You don't need to be told.  Settling onto your knees, the way you know I like, makes me inhale sharply and hold my breath.  I look down at you and watch you widen your legs letting me have perfect view of you. You know the effect you have on me, the effect you have when I see you this way. Open and exposed to me , revealed and ready.  Your cock alert and mine. Affected by me in the same way I am affected by you.  This primal connection between us so palpable at times.  This is why I miss you when you are not with me.  This is why I long for you.  The electricity between us ignites me, fuels me.  The way you give yourself to me is what feeds me.  You are what makes me feel the most alive.

You press your head to my thigh and close your eyes, I can feel the flutter of your eyelashes against my skin as you do and you sigh and I know we both feel the reconnection happening. We share this moment a lot.  We need this ritual each time we are apart. My hand moves to your head like a touchstone and I caress your hair and scalp and you sigh again.  I have come to live for that sigh.  That release.  That audible surrender.  You.  Are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment