Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Valentine's Dilemma by Anonymous

A Valentines Dilemma
Do I buy you roses, the deepest blood hue?
Or would you take the thorns and rip my skin in anger?
Do I buy you the richest dark chocolates?
Or would you melt them in a bain-marie and scorch me?
Do I buy you the most coveted designer perfume ?
Or would you laugh and spray it in my eyes?
Do I buy you a 2 week holiday to Jamaica ?
Or would you go without me and tell me about all the men you were going to fuck?
Do I buy you a red corvette?
Or would you tie me up and drive over me a few times ?
Do I buy you Chanel earrings?
Or would you pierce my cock with them and make me wear them everyday?
Do I buy you the latest wide screen television?
Or would you drop it on me from a great height?
It is safer to buy you nothing at all
Or would you beat me up and shit on me for being such a greedy cunt?
Please Mistress when you say nothing at all do you mean it or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment