Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Confession by Rhys

I want to thank Lady Peregrine for allowing me to serve at Her pleasure.  In the last month and a week, I have enjoyed and looked forward to each and every conversation.  When I wake in the morning, I do not feel as if my day has begun until I send that good morning message on Skype. 

My thoughts are on Her, even when I am not able to be online.  I find myself wondering how She would react to a situation, or whether a sight would be pleasing to Her.  She has honored me with a place by Her side, and I crave and yearn for the day when I feel a collar locked around my neck, hearing that click, that says in no uncertain terms that I am Hers, and Hers alone.

The shame that fills me when I know that I have disappointed Her, is probably far worse than any scolding or punishment that would be doled out.  I look forward to the day when I know Her completely enough that I can make it through a day, a week, a month, without making some small mistake to earn Her ire.

When She is pleased, the joy that courses through me has me smiling and laughing out loud.  My heart soars when I hear, “good boy,” and all I want to do is be at Her feet forever.  I was privileged to be allowed to perform for Her pleasure yesterday.  It was an experience that allowed me to sink fully into my submission to Her, and it left me with a deep feeling of peace.

Laying side by side with Cam,  listening to Her every direction and order to explore, lick and caress the other’s cock, I wanted nothing more than to both please Her, and to taste him for Her.  Knowing She was “watching” and in full control sent shivers through me.

The moment where I felt the most at peace, the most complete however, was the moment when I was on my hands and knees, with Lady Peregrine sitting upon my back so that She could reach Cam’s lips as he knelt behind me, ready to  fuck my ass.  He kept asking if I was ready, and She told him that it was no longer my concern, and for him to take me.  He did.

I could literally close my eyes and envision Her pleasure with us occurring in real life.  I could envision, once Cam was finished and She slid that cold plug into my ass, having to get up and  get dressed before heading out to go on with our day as if nothing had happened.  That I would know with each movement, that I had his seed deep in my cunt, with that plug keeping it there until She chose to remove it.

I love that Cam enjoyed himself and that we are getting along so well.  I had fears and anxieties that he wouldn’t like me, so being able to relax around him is a wonderful treat.  I love having a place by Her side, kneeling beside Cam, and for the two of us to be able to work together to bring Her pleasure and joy.  I hope with my entire being that I will be lucky enough to earn Her collar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment