Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Shibari Class by Cam

Mistress has always been prepared to try new things with me, and we've both always liked the look of Shibari, but never knew enough to try it.  I'd suggested some years ago that if there was ever an opportunity to go to a class, I'd like to try.  I love being tightly bound, and despite not being the most supple and lithesome of models, can still get into a tight spot.

So when I saw a class being advertised in south London, I mentioned it to Mistress.  She agreed, being most interested to learn a new skill and so I booked a private session (we like to think of ourselves as exhibitionists, except when it counts).

It's a short bus ride from London Bridge station to the studio, a small space - we discovered it was the perfect size for Mistress' oft-dreamed-about "tiny house" - but comfortably large enough for the two of us and our instructor.  If anyone wants the details, I can provide contact info.  Anna, the instructor, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and had a really open attitude - calling out the more pretentious parts of the shibari community as she saw it; an attitude we both appreciated.

I stripped down to my Speedos (got to maintain some decency!) and we began.  Most of the three-hour long session was quite technical; not all of it sunk it, especially with me as a lot of the time I couldn't actually see what was going on behind me.  But we do now know the looped part of the rope is the "bight", that ropes should generally be long enough for the person doing the tying - the 'rigger' to be able to use easily, how to join two ropes together (I think of it as a 'pretzel'), and so on.

The most enjoyable bit, for me at least, was the feeling of the ropes constricting around me; both the ladder running down my leg, which got incredibly tight (quite delicious) and the harness, with my hands tied behind me, and the ropes running round my chest.  At times, I felt quite floaty, even though the session was, as I said, quite technical and not particularly erotic.  There were a few times when the instructor got...quite close.  Mistress mentioned it to me when we talked after; I'd been quite worried about showing any...ahem...reaction, but I think I managed to contain myself quite well.  This despite having been denied for more than five weeks at that point.

The feeling of the ropes as they snake around my body, the tension held within them, was something I enjoyed experiencing and I'd love to do more.  Unfortunately, Mistress was tired when she tried to practice on me at home, so we've yet to practice properly and there's so much to remember - which makes forgetting easy!  Nevertheless, Mistress will, I'm sure, improve her rigging skills over time and be able to lash me up for lots of fun in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment