Monday, February 13, 2017

My Confession About The Auction Process by Kaiser

                             My confession about the auction process

 To be slightly cliché, let’s start at the beginning. No, not when I first joined second life but when I was given the order to join the auction from Lady Persephone at Trials and Punishments. Though if you ask me, it was a punishment but we will put that aside for now.

 So, where was i? Ah yes… Let’s start right after the Trials and punishment event, the moment when it was decided that I will be sold in front of the dominion. At the time, I didn’t know how many would be there, so let’s just say that my heart was going a mile a minute. Though that anxiety was offset from the fact I was just done with trials, was I worried? Yes but as they say, “we must cross that bridge when we come to it.

 In the days leading up to it, it’s safe to say that the anxiety didn’t get any better, oh no. That would be far too easy wouldn’t it. Instead, the butterflies kept on coming, you’d think it was mating season for the dreaded species of stomach butterflies, I need some bug spray I think, that or a net. Not going to lie, I strongly considered trying to wriggle or worm my way out of the auction, just to try and relieve myself of those dastardly butterflies but I pushed through.

 Finally the fated day arrived and honestly, I felt great, the occasion never really dawned on me, which was until i was told to strip naked and stepped into the display box. Soon the dominion started to fill up, a little at first but soon there were about 30 people there, it almost like my heart sunk. Then the nerves started. I personally think that the dominants were in league with the butterflies but I will give the benefit of the doubt, after all, who wouldn’t like to see a poor submissive panic.

  I was hoping to go last, would give me any chance to cool down mentally but fate wouldn’t allow that, would it? Evidently not because I was selected to go first and let me tell you, the order to come up and display myself in front of all of those faces, nearly had me  keel over, I doubt that would have upped my value any.

   Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much interest in me, if you know me at all, you know that my fears are possibly justified but we will not go over that here. Then came the moment I had to actively sell myself and my points to the dominants gathered, I had to dance describe what would be attractive to a buy for those around me. I think it well, because I did get one bid from someone, then came the most dreaded moment of all, I had to sing. Now, I am not that good a singer, but the fact I did it is what matters, the song I picked could have been better but it was my mistake.

 It’s safe to say that yet another huge sigh of relief was let out once the whole thing was over, it was very stressful but in all honesty, the humiliation aspect of it was fun. Would I do it again? I doubt it but it was a good experience. Now, what happened after I was bought? That is a story for another time. For now, it’s the confession of my auction, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

KaiserVonDerp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment