Sunday, November 13, 2016

Autumn Pleasure by Lady Persephone

It's cold, bone chilling drizzle falls unrelentingly, he shivers.
Pale skin becoming translucent as blood flees to vital organs.
Cold bites My finger tips.
Ropes of now berry and leaf bare brambles are coiled at my feet,
It is obvious as to what now must unfold.
The carelessly flung summer leaves bedeck the arbor, sheltered from prying eyes.
Retrieving soft grey leather gloves cast aside to strip the man, I wiggle into their warmth.
Unfurling a spiked length of stem, I begin to weave my pleasure on his flesh.
Pliable, even after first frost, I twirl the fronds around him,
Thorns pressed to cut and bruise that bloodless skin.
Pain dances in his eyes as pupils betray the claw-like  pain created by the barbs.
My laugh condenses in the autumnal air.
Cold and pain tussle between his thighs, an elastic drool clinging to erect hairs.
Knowledge that pleasing me is the only reward,
A thousand wounds impressed upon his body
Each one a token of his submission
Carved in love
Received with honour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment