Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Confession by Eric

After coming back to Second Life from being gone for a while, I answered a message in a Tease and Denial group I am a member of.  The message asked if anyone was up for some teasing and I responded saying that I would be.  I met the Lady in a public area and we talked to discuss what it was we were looking for.  Once we were done talking we traveled to a sim where I was locked in a cage naked.  She began to tease me until I edge three times.  She asked if I wanted to climax and I said yes.  Then she laid out the terms of my being allowed to climax.  I had to agree to one week locked in a chastity belt with the understanding I would not orgasm for one week, in both SL and RL.  My confession is I have manually stimulated myself to orgasm without permission and broke the covenant I had made with the Lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment