Saturday, June 27, 2009

Doctor's Visit - Anonymous

I woke and sat up in my bed. My head was throbbing like I had been out the night before, and my neck was aching. This seemed like the perfect excuse he needed to go and see the beautiful Doctor he met a few months ago.

He goes to the bathroom showers and shaves to try and look as good as he can, though he still feels terrible. He gathers his things and heads over to the medical practice. As he parks the car he looks up at the window desperate to catch a glimpes of her. But no such luck. As he reported to the reception, he was told to sit down and the Doctor shouldn't me more than 15mins.

I sit there patiently. Suddenly I start to worry. What happens if I get excited when she is examining me, what happens if she thinks I am a pervert. The thoughts continue along this line until the Doctor leans out of her door and calls my name. I head over to the room quietly, nervously. She asks me to sit on the bed and tell her what the problem is. Having described my issue to her, and it sounding so weak as if i was just hung over, sha places her hand on my neck and begins to probe. Her cool hands sending shivers down his body. He can't help himself, as she leans into him and he can see down her top, his cock begins to grow. The tent in his pants become very obvious but he dares not move his hands to try and make it more obvious. She makes a few "hmmms" and then tells me to stand. As I rise I watch her eyes hoping they don't look down. Without warning she says "Drop you pants please, since you are here might as well do a full check up". I drop my pants nervously and suddenly my cock springs out and bounces in the air. She didn't seem surprised she jsut carefully placed her cool hands on my balls and said "Cough". I caugh almost insulted that she doesn't seem to have made any comment about my erection. My cock twiches and my balls rise up with excitement. She tells me to turn around and lean on the bed. My eyes open wide. "Really I don't think this is necessary" i say quickly. She reaches between my legs and pulls back hard on my boner. "Oh yes it is" she says. Suddenly I feel a cool liquid pressed up against my anus, i try to remain tensed fearful of what was about to happen. Her fingers begin to rub and almost tease softly at the opening, trying to coax my anus open. Suddenly I feel two latex covered fingers slide knuckle deep into my ass. Her hand grasping tightly around my cock pulling down slowly milking me. Within seconds my body is shuddering and shaking as my balls begin to empty. She lifts up a cup of my cum and says "hmm I will have this sent to the lab for analysis. You can pull your pants back up."

Confused and shaking I dress again and look at her. "Right here is a prescription this should clear your headache." With that she sent me on my way, but there was a hint of a grin on her face as I cought the reflection of her face as I walked out the door. I went back to my car and sat there feeling used and strangely happy. This could be the begining of a beautiful relationship he thinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment