Sunday, April 19, 2009

Office Furniture - Della Demonia

Good Morning,
 
I will be thinking of you at work, trapped behind that desk in those snug pants mmmmmm
 
Today, I will sneak into your office before you arrive and hide under your desk. I can see your package clearly outlined in your trousers in the little light that is available to me in my concealment. Oh it makes me ache, that passive bulge resting mere inches from my face so I slowly dip my fingers into the front of my blouse, no bra! lucky me. My lovely pink nipples are already erect from being constantly caressed by the silken material of my blouse and the cool breeze from the air conditioning. I gently squeeze my left nipple between my thumb and finger... tugging deliciously at it's rosy peak, twisting it a little... I struggle to stiffle my moan.
 
You are totally absorbed in your work now and I can see that your legs fall apart more, revealing you to my hungry eyes even more. This inspires me to slip my left hand (you know I am left handed?) into the front of my skirt..down into the warmth of my panties... already my clit is throbbing.. I am moist. Using some of my juices to moisten my fingers, I take my clit like a small penis and gently pull on it, my fingers holding it softly. As this delight tears through me I feel my pussy pulse, it's lips swell outwards, opening a little...  after a minute of this gentle tugging and pulling I am trembling madly and stop before I give my position away with the certain moans that I feel building.
 
I decide to take a chance.... gently reaching out my hands I place them firmly on your thighs causing you to jump and look down! Your eyes meet mine and you see the hunger flowing from my eyes, smile warmly at me and this is returned with a cheeky grin.  You ease back into position, allowing your legs to spread as far apart as they can. I quickly outline your delicious cock and balls with my fingertips before undoing your trousers and easing them down to allow me full access to you.
 
Your cock is only slightly aroused, I gently cup your ample balls in my right hand while taking the base of you with my left and bring my eager mouth down over your entire flacid penis... all of you to the balls resting on my warm wet tongue and deep into my mouth. I close my lips and apply just a little suction and allow my tongue to explore much of your cock before I bring my head back a little to focus on that wonderful foreskin. I gently lick your tip, allowing my tongue to linger on the hidden fruit a second before slipping in under your foreskin... yessss, you cock jumps on my tongue, lurches as it begins to swell deliciously. I swirly my tongue all over your head, under the foreskin and as your cock swells up
I focus on the underside of your head, allowing you to be sucked onto the roof of my mouth. I work my hot tongue deftly all over the underside of your cock head, firm moist strokes that cause you to moan audibly.
 
Your cock is rock hard now, I start to stroke you with my left hand, from the base to reach my lips about halfway down your shaft. My tongue is going wild on you now as I take more of you into my mouth and then out so that just the tip is resting on my tongue... over and over this pumping sucking action. Picking up the pace, my hand is loving sliding up and down your fat erection, feeling it pulse almost in time with my stroking and my plunging mouth... I feel your balls twitch in the palm of my right hand so I hold them just a little firmer, letting my fingertips caress your perenium to feel the pulse there too.
 
Your phone rings... you must answer it..... I do not let off my pace, my hungry ministrations while you struggle to deal with a client... I can hear a tremor in your voice which only excites me even more, causing me to quicken my pace, take more of you in and out of my mouth, tighten the suction whilst my tongue is a wet blur upon your aching rod. Your
precum drips onto my tongue... like salty lava, drop after drop making me moan quietly. Your phone call continues and I can hear you are having a hard time holding any conversation.... you thighs start to tremble and my hand and mouth are a hungry wet piston on you now... as I hear you mention something about product excitement to your client.
 
I know you are getting close, feel your balls contract in my hand, tightening for their release. My left hand has you firmly now, making my mouth do much of the work, I make the very tip of my tongue firm and swirl it madly all around the rim of your swollen head. You are literally dripping like a tap now... your glans so swollen my mouth is very very full.
You begin to end your phone call and I know that you will blow any second. No sooner do I hear the phone click into the receiver but I see your hands grip the desk as your hips gently thrust into me. Your cock is all over my tongue and halfway down my throat and back again like a wild beast, your entire legs shaking as your balls begin to shudder. The first blast of your come hits the back of my throat, hot and urgent and my mouth simply pistons and sucks even harder. I am now sucking your juice out of you as it gushes out of your cock and into my mouth, down my throat, your gentle moans hide the roar I know you are making inside. Rope after rope of your hot thick cum pouring into me, you balls spasming madly for me. I am hungry, I want every single drop so I hold my mouth still with as much of you as I can take in and gently suck as your cock twitches it's last drops for me.
 
I leave my mouth there as I feel your thighs and buttocks relax, your hands loosen their grip on the desk only to slip underneath and stroke my hair. Your breathing still heavy I give your wonderful cock one last suck before gently releasing it into the cool air, loosening my hands. I kiss your member now... gently tucking him back into his snug resting place all the while a look of total wonder and astonishment on your flushed face. Your eyes dart around the room to see that nobody is watching as you signal me out...
 
I crawl out on trembling legs, looking like the cat that's had the cream. Tidy myself up, looking deep into your eyes I lean down so that you can see my erect nipples down the front of my blouse, just a peek, before closing in for the kiss. Long, deep, heated... a throaty moan escapes me as I slip my tongue into your mouth and I feel you melt into me. Gently pulling back I straighten up and say "well, it has been a pleasure and yes I may need that air conditioning unit installed immediately. I look forward to your call!"
 
then I wink, shoot you a sassy smile and sway my hips on out the door!
*what I cannot help doing to myself in the elevator and also the car is another story for another time*

0 comments:

Post a Comment