Monday, February 13, 2017

February Confession by Anonymous

One day while sitting on a park bench, I had the most awful thoughts.   I pictured myself watching the Ladies walk by, dressed to the nines but all of the had their little secrets with them in their handbags.  I began to notice that all the men that accompanied them were several steps behind the ladies.  I didn't think much of it until one lady sat down on the bench across from me.  There was no man with her and her gaze appeared to fall on me.  I am not sure if it was paranoia but every time I looked up from my book I caught her blue eyes staring at me.  I smiled and nodded in her direction but she merely scoffed and stood.  I thought she was going to leave but she sat down next to me.  Without a word she handed me her black purse and in a very curt voice she told me to open it.  Inside I saw a hard thick black plug with several ribs on it.  I knew what this was as I had seen them in videos I would occasionally watch.  I must have blushed because she told me that I was going to wear it.  I smiled and chuckled and informed her that I was not going to wear such a thing for her or anyone else. She didn't think that was too kind of me because she simply slapped me in the face and again said I was going to wear it.  Quite frankly I was taken aback by her forwardness and  audacity at making such a demand on a complete stranger.  I placed her handbag back on the bench and stood to leave when she grabbed my arm and violently pulled me down.  Her gloved hand grabbed my throat and squeezed and looked directly into my eyes. "You son of a bitch, how dare you assert yourself towards me in that manner", she said, hissing as the words flowed from her soft lips.  She released my throat and produced a cell phone and dialed three numbers.  Still in shock from such rough  treatment, I heard her say that a man was resisting her desires and commands and was requesting assistance.  I thought to myself that this was a joke and it must have been some of my mates pulling a gag on me.  Again I tried to stand but my efforts were met with the same action as before.  Stunned once again I tried to speak but she slapped me and once again seized my throat.  I couldn't speak and couldn't move.  I saw a motion out of the corner of my eye and realized what it was.  A female police officer had arrived.  I thought that would be the end of it.  The lady released my throat and as she did I began to protest but was quickly shushed by the officer. "What seems to be the trouble here Miss" the officer said.
"This insolent man is refusing my advances and I want him punished"
I tried to speak again but was backhandedly slapped by the officer.  "That will be enough out of you"
They both looked at me and the Officer laughed.  "This man will be a challenge but I know you can handle it" the officer said to the lady.
Oh Yes, it will be fun.  She reached down into her purse and pulled the plug out and told me to stand. " I am going to place this in your pitiful excuse for an ass and you will be mine for all eternity.

It was at that moment when I woke up.  I was breathing hard as I realized I must have fallen asleep.  When I was able to focus I looked around and there, across the path from my bench was a Lady, with a black purse, and a slight bulge inside it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment