Saturday, August 20, 2016

Two Way Street Part 2 by Anonymous

Two way street Pt.2

I could feel it. That gnawing, rising, tingling, hungrily smoldering fire pouring through every damned vein in my body. It felt as though my cock was coated in one of my Lady's more innovative torments all over again. This time however, it was simply searing need that kept me hard enough to have been carved from marble. My strength was failing me at this moment. My head rolled back defeatedly and meshed my hair with the carpet. Legs gripped lightly to one another, putting gentile pressure on the pistoning member still pounding between them. My eyes rolled back and gazed aimlessly across the room into nothingness.

Oh no, not yet. That glinting gaze caught the corner of my eye and without thinking I looked. I focused in and peered into the black inferno, wreathed in silver ice. The endless hunger for the most delectable entertainment silently roared forth demands for a better show. And that fear, the indecipherable momentary fear of even the slightest disappointment shivered down my spine. Before I'd even comprehended what I'd done, my body was moving autonomously.

Straining and elongating my arms, I writhed my way down further under my partner. I could hear a disappointed whine through panted breaths that my neck was now out of biting reach, and the scattered teeth marks could not be added to. The grip upon my wrists tightened as if anticipating some vain escape attempt. Laughable. The smirk of my face could have been the most malevolent I'd have ever expressed had it not been only visible to one unsuspecting nipple. Leaning forward, breath hissing from between teeth that would scarcely part in time for the grin I had, and within the boiling cauldron of my mouth his flesh was taken. Firm pressure ringed in sharp sentinels guarding against any sudden extraction. The tip of my tongue dancing around the areola tauntingly.

My knees twisted and rose, pushing his legs farther apart and making any further grinding of his drooling breast against my skin very difficult. The soft whimpers of surprise and anguish delighted our conductor, hinted at by the soft laughter in the distance. One hand left my wrist and reached down, hooking it's self under my knee and pushing my leg up flush with my stomach. He angled himself, aiming to thrust himself into me. But my hand was free and my mind was swimming with the need to please, the desire to fuck and the ceaseless hunger for some kind of sexual release. Fingers shot up and entangled themselves into any hair I could get a grip on, pulling him over to the side. The surprise and energy of it caught him off guard, and we once again switched positions. He was now on his back with knees up, and I was laying between them. One knee sat firmly on the floor, and the other was all that separated out stomachs.

The fall propelled me close enough that our eyes met, and desire overcame both of us for a moment. We kissed, violently. Hungry mouths gnashed teeth at each other in a maelstrom of passion. Slight hints of pain sparkled in the ocean of desire that poured from us both. He released my other wrist so I could prop myself up better, and he could get a better grip. Fingernails marred the so far unmarked white flesh of my arsecheek and left paler scratches in furrows of rose pink. My knee slipped form between us and feel aside his hip, and my body shifted to... Fuck... Right there.

The engorged head of his cock rested up against my puckered entrance and I now had nowhere to go. Our mouths parted, his teeth bared in anticipation caught my eye and all that could escape my mouth was a pitched gasp. It popped into my prepared little hole, still well lubricated from earlier... activities. Well, this contest would be no fun if we had to take time out to consciously apply all the necessary safeties now would it? My body tensed right up, and slowly sank down to sit upon his lap. Eyes glazed in defeat and breath held, taking in every sensation that prickled it's way up my spine.

The joy in finally being able to fuck something more than the heated void between our bodies was clearly audible in the noises accompanying every breath. His hips wasted no time in encouraging me to repeat this motion, and soon lifted us both only to sink down rapidly, and have my backside follow suit to sit back in his lap. Every re-sheathing of his cock within the bowels of my hungry body works whines and whimpers from my wordless mouth, and any resistance to this action melted away. All I could think of was the pleasurable sensation of fucking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment