Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Confessions Fantasy by Anonymous

I am blindfolded, locked in a cage, in a cellar, my arms pinned behind me with steel cuffs. I cannot tell how long I have been there. In the long hours of silent darkness, time has lost its meaning. I remember my brief glimpse of the cellar before the blindfold – there are no windows, the walls are thick, unpainted brick. No sound leaks in from outside, and I know no sound can escape.

I hear the cellar door open, and Mistress's footsteps on the tiled floor. I can hear padlocks being undone. The cage door swings on its hinges; Mistress's hand grabs my hair, and she pulls me out. It is difficult for me to crawl because my wrists are cuffed and my limbs are stiff through disuse, but she does not seem to care, and roughly tugs me out onto the cellar floor. There is quiet for a moment – my senses seem supernaturally alert. I can hear Mistress breathing and hear the silken rustle of her clothes as she moves around me. Something is slipped over my neck, and I realise it is a noose as the rope is suddenly tightened and I am jerked up onto my feet. I can hear the squeal of a pulley as Mistress draws in another inch of play, pulling me up onto tiptoe. I panic as I feel the rope tighten around my throat, and try to breathe in shallow gasps. I hear the rasp of hemp against metal as Mistress knots the end of the rope on a wall-hook somewhere, then the sound of her high heels on the tiled floor as she returns to me. I can feel my heart hammering in my chest. Suddenly she slaps me over and over, and I feel the rope around my neck tighten each time her blows jerk my head from side to side. When it ceases I am semi-dazed, and struggling to stay on tiptoe.

I hear the sound of a bag being unzipped, and her footsteps as she walks around me. There is a soft swishing sound in the air, and endorphins flood through my body in anticipation. After what seems like an age, the sharp agony of a cane stroke overwhelms my senses. Then another, and another. As the pain continues I hear Mistress's breath become heavier as she leans into each stroke. There is a pause: I can hear absolutely nothing, even though I am blindly straining to make out the slightest sound. Then the awfulness of clamps being fitted to my nipples. There is a constant terrible tugging sensation, and I realise Mistress has added weights to them. I finally begin to cry out for mercy, having told myself that I would not give her the satisfaction of hearing me plead that way. But Mistress moves behind me, and I hear the dreadful swishing again. In the dark, my mind’s eye conjures up an image of the thin cane arcing through the gloom, cutting through the air with a quiet whisper as the half-light gleams along its edge. The first blow lands, and my body tightens in response, the pain driving my movements in a way I cannot control. Blow follows blow follows blow. Within minutes I am begging for mercy, all thoughts of dignity or defiance dissolved in the terribleness of the pain.

Eventually, the caning stops. Mistress's hand curls around my cock and, despite myself, I can feel it becoming hard. The warm softness of her touch slides past my psychological defences to some deep part of my being, and my body responds even as I will it not to. She strokes my stiff cock for what seems like an eternity and I shiver as I hear what I think is a soft laugh. My body betrays me, and I feel my hips buck as I strive to maintain the warmth of her touch against my cock, urgently seeking out the pleasure her fingers are giving. Then her hand releases me.

I hear the bag being opened again, and try to squirm my body blindly around to follow the direction of the sound, the noose cruelly tightening around my neck with each movement. In the renewed silence, I sense the warmth of Mistress's body pressed close against my skin as she stands behind me. I moan as I feel a hard sensation against my ass, and bite my lip as her stiff cock slowly slides up inside me. She reaches around and slowly rubs my cock again, timing her hand movements to each thrust of her cock as it shoves in and out. Even though I feel as though I am being split in two by her hard shaft, I sense my own cock is beginning to near orgasm. But before it can happen, Mistress stops caressing me, and I feel her thrusts become harder and faster as she stands behind me, her hands on my hips, holding me, controlling me.  Again I have to cry out for mercy, but her stiff cock is relentless, shoving in and out of me again and again until I feel myself giving in, slumping down from my toes, her hard cock now the sole centre of my consciousness. As my legs give way, the rope inexorably tightens around my neck, and I succumb to a more profound blackness.

When I come to, I realise Mistress has undone the pulley rope, and that the noose is gone. I try to maintain my balance as I feel her pull me by the hair across the room. After a moment of quiet, Mistress shoves me away and stands over me. I feel hard slaps on my cheeks that seem to last for ever. Then I am dragged back to the cage and thrust inside. I hear the padlocks click shut, then the sounds of her footsteps receding, then the sound of a lock being turned, then only silence in the darkness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment