Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Anonymous Confession

Please allow this to be anonymous

I had to write this confession as it means a lot to me.  The distance is great and the time never seems to cooperate.  You were one of the ones I first met here.  Your patience with my stumbling s had been immense.  You never judged me in a serious way but have always been quick to correct a mistake.  Your heart is taken by someone else and I probably don't have a right to say these things.  I just have to tell you, in my own silly way, how I feel.

Here is the hard part.  I won't say your name as I don't want to embarrass you, nor do I want to put pressure on you.  I will admire from afar and will always appreciate what we have.  To call you "friend", if a submissive can be a friend with a Domme, is good enough for me.

I will always admire your strength, beauty, and mind.  You are very smart and always kind.  For this I am grateful.  I think the Dominion is blessed to have you in their midst.

Perhaps in another lifetime things could have been different but I wouldn't change a thing.  I cherish the little bit of time we have had and will continue to enjoy the times we may have in the future.

I know this doesn't rhyme as I am not a poet but this is my confession and I just wanted to show it.

Thank you for allowing me to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment