Saturday, April 25, 2009

First Confession - Cole Wardell

I didn't expect to be this nervous.  I guess no matter how long you prepare for this moment there really is no way around the nerves that are going to set in.  We had talked on the phone earlier in the day and both expressed how excited we were that tonight we would finally be together.  Tonight would be the night when I could finally let go of all of the things that I have held so close to my heart and just give it all to her.

The room was totally silent.  I wasn't sure how long I had even been there, but it felt like hours.  As instructed I had left a key for her at the front desk.  She told me that once in the room was to slowly strip putting all of my clothes into the closet.  Once that was finished I was to stand in silence in corner nude and wait.  My heart was pounding the longer I waited.  Had she decided not to come?  Really how long have I been standing here?  I wanted to look at the clock and see what time it was, but I knew that once I was in this position I was not to move.  I could hear everytime that someone would pass in the hall.  The sound of rolling suitcases and footsteps repeatedly bringing me back from trance that I seemed to be going into.  I could feel my legs twitching as if they wanted to just give way.  I was getting more anxious by the minute.  Everytime the air conditioner would kick on in the room the chilled air would cover my skin in goosebumps.  I stood there feeling so exposed and so vaulnerable for the first time in my life.  I began to find the focus that I needed.  I concentrated on my breathing trying to calm myself down and fight the urge to just turn around to just look around the room once more.  I really didn't take it all in when I had arrived.  I was concentrated on following her instruction that all I could really remember was seeing the plush king sized bed that was covered in pillows and ...

All my thoughts came to a halt.  There was a sound outside the door.  I could hear talking, but I couldn't quite make out what was being said.  The voice was deep and somewhat quiet.  My heart was pounding and it seemed that was all I could really hear.  Why did it sound like a man's voice?  What if there was a mix up and the wrong person got the key.  I was panicing.  My mind was racing trying to figure out what I should do in this moment.  I heard the key going into the door and the handle turn.  That sound when a hotel door opens is loud most of the time, but this time it seemed to be amplified even more.  I wanted to hide. I didn't know who was about to come in the door.  The door opened slowly and it felt like the air was being sucked out of the room.  I gasped feeling as though I was taking my last breath before plunging under the water.  I heard the voice again.  This time it was much clearer.  "Here is your room Miss. Would you like help in with your bags?" My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.  I didn't hear her respond but the man then said, "Thank you Miss. Enjoy your time here." With that the door closed.

Once again there was silence for a few moments.  I tried to calm myself down by taking a deep breath, but there was not much I could do right now to get calm.  My head was spinning and I felt like as though I was going to collapse.  My legs wanted to just give out from under me.  I could tell that my whole body was trembling now and there was really no way to hide.  The urge to turn around and to see her in the flesh for the first time felt to overwhelming.  I know that she knew I would feel this way and I knew this was a test to see if I could obey even though we had both been waiting for this moment for such a long time.  I heard her move into the room and the sound of her bags being set down.  I remained silent just trying to steady my breathing.  I was doing my best to keep my emotions in check, but the lump in my throw was beginning to grow.  I wanted to look into her eyes and tell her how much I loved her and how much she meant to me, but I knew that now I needed to stay as I was.

I could hear as she opened her bags and the sound of things being shuffled around.  She was moving all around the room arranging things and setting things out, but still she didn't say a word.  I could here the sound of her turning down the bed and the soft sound of her hand running over the sheet.  It was almost as if I could hear her thoughts in the moment.  As she stood there taking in the moment, her mind filled with all of the things she planned for me.  She began to move around the room again and I listened closely trying figure out what might be going on.  There was a snap and then a flair as she lit a match.  That sound was repeated over and over and then the room seemed to go dark.  I blinked a few times realizing the room was now only being lit by the warm glow of candle light.  I let out a soft sigh.  It was the first sound I had really made since she had entered the room.  There was silence again as I stood my head bowed and my eyes on the floor.  I could her eyes on me.  I knew she was taking in the sight of me.  She was studying the curve of my body, the body that was hers, the body that she would soon know all to well.

My breathing began to pick up as I could feel her approach.  She was behind me now, close....so very close.  The sweet smell of her perfume, the perfume I had dreamed about for so long, filled the air.  I closed my eyes and felt as the rest of me senses seemed to be heighten.  I could her hot breath on my back and then feeling as though I was being cut by a knife my body stiffened.  I could feel as she took just one finger dragging it across my shoulders ever so gently.  I could hear her moan a bit, finally touching me after waiting for so long.  Her finger traced down my back as I began to breath heavier.  I could feel her body getting closer and then her hot breath almost panting on my neck.  The soft, sweet voice that I had heard so many times was now there with me.  I could tell there was a soft smile on her face as she whispered, "Hello, Mine."

I nearly crumbled to the ground.  The weight of those words were enough to bring me to my knees, but I remained strong holding my position for her.  I could hear her sigh as her hands explored the shape of my body, not lingering to long in one spot.  Then nothing.  She was still there, but I couldn't feel her hands on me at all.  She spoke quietly again, "Tonight I am going to take what is Mine.  I have waited to find you for so very long, but now you are here, you are Mine and nothing is ever going to change that."

Beads of sweat had started to form on my body when I was shocked back into the present moment by the sharp smack on my ass.  Her hand fell hard and stayed there a moment.  Then again on the other cheek.  The sting and heat of the smacks began to grow as she continued.  She stop and took my ass into her hands, digging her nails in just a bit.  I could feel the relief as she let go and walked away from me.  I took a few deep breathes still unsure of what to expect when I heard her say, "Are you ready my boy?  Are you ready to give yourself to me now?"  Looking down, I spoke for the first time in hours, softly I responded, "Yes my Mistress, I am very ready."  I could hear her hand toying with something, but unsure of what it was.  My heart was nearly leaping out of my chest waiting for permission to turn and face her for the first time.  She let out a soft moan and in a nealy inaudible whisper she said, "Then come to me, Cole."

I slowly turned with my eyes raising up from the floor, I could feel the sheepish smile coming to my face as I saw her sitting there looking right into my eyes.  Her skin seemed to glow in the soft light of the candles.  Her dark eyes sparkled with the desire and passion we were both feeling.  She sat on the edge of the bed in a simple black dress.  Her long, dark hair flowing elegantly over her shoulders.  She smiled looking at me as I walked over to her, taking in every subtle movements of my body.  I slowly dropped to my knees before her, looking up into her eyes as my heart pounded.  In her hand she held the single thing that I had wanted to earn most, a collar.  A single steel ring.  My mouth went a bit dry and I looked into her eyes.  I knew what she wanted from in the moment as she looked down into my eyes.  I cleared my voice softly and began to speak, "Mistress, I have longed to be here in this moment for as long as I can remember.  I beg you now to take me as I am.  Please grant me the honor of wearing your collar as a symbol that I belong to you. I kneel here before you naked with nothing to hide.  I am yours Mistress now and always."  My voice cracked at the end as the emotion began to over take me.  She leaned forward looking deep into my eyes.  A joyful grin coming to her face.  She opened the collar and placed it around my neck, the cold steel now resting on my skin as she locked it into place.  

She kissed me softly on my lips and wrapped her arms around me.  A quiet moan escaped my lips as I took in the gravity of everything that had just happened.  I took comfort in her warm embrace.  She sat back slowly and produced a red satin scarf from behind her.  She smiled sweetly at me and then a slightly evil, lustful look came into her eyes.  "Now my boy it is time for me to truly see what is mine."  With that she tied the scarf tightly around my eyes and whispered in my ear, "And from this day on, everything for you will change."

0 comments:

Post a Comment