Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Teacher - by David Lorefield

The time is 12:08pm.

I am kneeling in the corner with my hands on my head, naked except for the two clothes pegs on my nipples and the two on my scrotum. I feel full of remorse and shame. I know why I’m here and I know that I deserve to be here. The ten appointed minutes are nearly up but I know that this isn’t the end of it. This ritual must be repeated on the hour, every hour, until 5pm. I am ashamed, for being so stupid as to incur the displeasure of She that I love most in the world. I castigate myself in my mind with the lash of my feelings, sharp-edged and ready to tear the flesh from my bones. As the clock reaches the deadline, I gently remove the pegs from my sore nipples and ball sac. I rub my stinging skin with saliva soaked fingers as I have been instructed by my Mistress before and pick up my phone to send Her confirmation of a completed task. My next task is due at 12:30pm and is of a different nature.

The time is 12:30pm

I kneel once again, naked but unpegged. I begin to rub my flaccid cock in the hope that I will be able to edge for my Mistress, as commanded. At first, I can’t get through the still strong feelings of shame and sorrow. Fear grips me while I imagine how I can explain my inability to get hard and edge for Her. I drive these thoughts to the back of my mind and bring forward images of lust, my fantasies of my Mistress standing over me in Her sublime naked perfection and me kneeling in front of Her. As the scene plays out in my head, my cock responds and hardens more with each stroke of my fist. As She pushes Her sex into my face, I can feel the growing pressure in my balls. Sensing the impending explosion, I stop………..breathing hard ……. slowing …… until the pressure begins to subside. I pick up my phone once more and send the message – done.

The time is 1:00pm.

Back on my knees again, I take the pegs and attach them one by one. I wince as the peg clamps onto my left nipple. Less than one hour since it was there last and the memory of pain remains. I peg my right nipple but the peg slips off, pinching the delicate flesh and making me cry out. I place the two remaining pegs on my balls and place my hands on my head. My thoughts are turning, coming to bear not on me but on my Mistress. I think of how much She deserves my best and how pleased I am to carry out Her instructions – even when they result in some discomfort. I begin to feel happy that in my obedience and penitence, I may, just may, be bringing Her some small measure of delight. I am so lucky to be Hers.

The time is 1:15pm.

I have finished kneeling and have removed the pegs. As I press the button on my phone to send another message, I contemplate the rest of my day. In 15 minutes, I will edge again, and will repeat this every hour on the half-hour. My whole afternoon has been, and will be spent in the service of my Mistress by the repeated application of specific pain and pleasure.

There is only one lesson to be learned, a reminder of the ultimate truth of my existence. I am Hers. Everything I do, every thought and every deed, is for Her. My Mistress is the centre and the focus of my world. I won’t forget this again.

The time is 5:30pm.

It’s time to write my Mistress a full report of my feelings throughout the day. I sit at the computer and recollect my passage from sadness back to happiness. I know that my punishment isn’t yet over, but most of my shame and sorrow have subsided. I know that my compass now points true to the One who brings order, care, command, control and ecstasy to my life. I owe Her everything that I am, not just because I am Her property but because She deserves it, and without Her, who would I be?

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment