Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ladies Night Out - Marcus Huxxely

The man runs through the dark woods, jumping over fallen trees ducking under low branches, he runs as fast as he can, seeing his way by the light of the full moon, a sudden noise behind a howl echoes through the trees then he realizes the hunt has began.

Why me he thinks to himself, he trips and falls tumbling to the floor cutting his bare chest on a thorn, cursing he quickly gets to his feet and continues to run, looking behind trying to see them but nothing but shadows.

Why me he thinks to himself, just a quick drink and I would be taking the train home, a sudden snap of a trig another howl brings him back to reality, they are closing on me, but what have I done to deserve this, his lungs now burning his pace slowing.

Why me he thinks to himself, I'm just a banker, I work hard and play hard, I meant no harm, a slapped bottom is harmless, I'm sure she loves it, he runs and runs his breath now short, so tired must rest and then another howl, my god they are so close.

Why me he thinks to himself, so what I sleep around, I'm a Man I can do what I like, a Another tumble and a sprained ankle a cry of pain and another howl, he looks behind and see them now running between the trees, and howling at the moon.

Why me he thinks to himself, Maybe I went too far this time but I'm the dominate one, aren’t I?, he stumbles as something hits his legs and crashes him to the ground, more howls and laughter surrounds him as many hands come down upon him.

Well done sisters, a lovely prize a wonderful hunt a man no more but a boy now bound and a new life awaits him, who shall claim him, I shall says a strong voice, no more will he slap my arse the cheeky boy, a collar he will now wear of mine to mark him owned.

Why me he thinks to himself, because I deserve it, at last he admits to himself, my life is a lie a facade, now feeling defeated and tired from his chase and feeling strange as something is place about his neck, come my boy there’s no time to rest for you have much to learn to know your place.

Why me he thinks to himself.....Why not i'm just a boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment