Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Trials Confession by Cam

I had a long day on Thursday - up early for work and home late after a full day. So it wasn't surprising that I fell asleep on the sofa.  Mistress had told me I wasn't required for Trials.  I'd wrongly assumed this meant she didn't need me until Skype time.  I'd got comfy on the sofa, catching up on Gold Rush, and dropped off.  I woke to Mistress messaging me angrily, telling me to get my ass into SL.

Oops. Fouled up again, and I'd been doing so well - feeling in a very subby and needy mood as I'd been in chastity for something like two weeks.  It would probably be more like four after this little slip up.  Nevertheless, I rushed to Her virtual side and started listening in to Miss Eva berating some other sub for being guilty of whatever trumped-up charge the poor soul had been fitted up with.

Then it was...my turn? I almost didn't believe it when Her Judgery called my name.  Oh well, this'll be some little thing, I thought, still a bit confused and sleepy.  I'll stay in text as I usually do and be forced to wear a funny avatar for a week, and that'll be th...voice?!  Miss Eva is demanding I voice?!  I quickly turn on my mic and start to stammer out answers - totally discombobulated, as Mistress would correctly call it when we spoke about it after.

My disbelief had turned to shock and was now turning to horror.  Getting naked - even off-camera, felt very exposing...then getting myself hard in front of everyone.  While I tried to focus on Mistress (She To Whom My Camera Is Turned), to compound my confusion and general going-to-pieces-in-subland-ness I called Miss Eva "Mistress". Ohhhhhh crap was I in for it now.  This was a "Miss Lidsa" moment.

Fortunately, Miss Eva just laughed that one off.  But I was to start slapping my balls now.  Something only Mistress has ever told me to do and never in front of everyone else.  So open and vulnerable, exposed.  I did as I was told, totally giddy with my denial and the total mindfuck Mistress and Miss Eva had cooked up for everyone else's delight.

But it was soon over, and Lance's turn (again!) to go up before Miss Eva.  Relief washed over me, but I still felt I needed to be punished more.  A good thrashing would've done, but Mistress knew better and took me to Skype to bring me back down before bed.

So from anger, to a thoroughly immersive play session, to loving aftercare.

That's why I love Mistress.  I'm such a lucky boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment