Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Munch by Lady Karrie

The Munch

James
I saw her as soon as I walked in. She was standing in the corner of the public bar – some frothy pink cocktail in her hand. She was fidgeting nervously with the canary yellow umbrella – I waited until  I caught her eye and then I winked.
Her reaction – a girlish giggle and a lowering of her eyes – told me all I needed to know.

Steve
I had known her online for about a year or so - I was nervous – sweaty hands and a need to rush to the toilet every few minutes. This was a big deal to me! I had grown fond of her quiet aura and wanted to make a good impression at this munch. Noone else here knew who I was so I took the name sticker and wrote Steve the pig. I wondered if she would recognize me. I had always been quiet at events. Sometimes I even put on a false accent so that people wouldn’t ask me to speak.

James
I bought her another of her cocktails and she thanked me in a offhand manner. It might have been shyness but one never knows. I hoped that she was interested in me – I was in her!! You meet a lot of these women around Femdom sites you know. They just cant get a man any other way! They aren’t even dominant – they don’t have a dominant bone in their body. They were probably bullied all their lives too! Most of them just hated men or wanted someone to fit the bill for their pathetic online shopping or bingo games! And this one – Jenna – was ripe for the picking. I mean come on what kind of Domme drinks pink frothy cocktails.  A few more of these though and shed be on her knees sucking my pulsating cock.

Steve
I noticed her as I approached the bar. She looked much more stunning than her geeky avator, Maybe the avator was to put submissives off her – keep them away. They all had this fantasy idea of what a Domme looked like you know. All leather and severe cut jet black hair. Think Morticia Addams and you wouldn’t be far wrong. Jenna however looked stunning in jeans and a green velvet top - her red hair hanging loose over her shoulders. I would have approached her right then - maybe asked if she wanted another one of those pink cocktails but there was some other guy stood chatting to her. I would have to wait.

James
She was hanging on to every word I uttered. It is easy you know to hook a Domme. Most submissive men are all longing and wistful looks, None of them have my confidence – my swagger. The Dommes like that you know. They think they are getting a real man not some gayboy.
Not that Jenna was a Domme – she was too girly giggles and soft looks from under her lashes. She was basking in my attention. She would be mine. Another Domme switched to my masculinity. I cant wait to see my cum ruin her face.

Steve
Jenna believed in fairytales and happy ever after – she had told him that she even kept her Christmas tree up in her hallway all year round. She sang often at Dominion events and hosted some of the less popular events. Jenna deserved the very best of life and I  hope that I will be the one to support her in her journey. I took a sip of my Jack Daniels and Coke and continued to wait for the sleezy guy to leave her alone.

James
I was getting tired of all this courting. At times I was forgetting to be subservient and a cocky rude answer was escaping my lips. I had to reign that in. I had to make her believe that I was the shy needy submissive that worshipped her. Otherwise those pink shiny lips wouldn’t be around my cock later and my hands wouldn’t be all over those tits.

Steve
It had taken a lot of soul searching to realise who I was and who I wanted to be to a woman who would inspire and accept ownership but I had lacked courage to see it through. I glanced over to the bar  I was becoming increasingly nervous. The sleazy guy now had his hand resting  on Jennas knee. I was  quite shocked that she hadn’t swept it away. We had spoken of our dreams and she had let me into her secret self. I felt honoured at the trust she gave me and couldn’t wait until our own first touch.

James
If this bitch didn’t hurry up and take me upstairs to the private play room then I was going to dump her fat arse and move onto the next foolish Domme. There was one right to the left of me and her mascara would look good running down her face whilst my cock gagged her.

Steve
I will give it maybe 10 more minutes then if Mr Sleazy doesnt depart I will just barge in between them both and ask her if she would like to chat. Surely it would be okay to do that. She didn’t quite look sober. Will she be mad at me I do that. Should I just stay here and continue to wait.

James
I take her hand and lead her upstairs to the private play cell -  well we would have been still sat there at that bar talking  crap with all the leather clad weirdos staring us at if I hadn’t. There was one guy in particular that had been staring over all night! Fucking loser! Him and his tweed blazer! Gayboy!  Now to fuck this bitch good!

Steve
Jenna sways as she climbs the stairway, at one point she stumbled on the frayed carpet - the guy is almost dragging her upstairs. I know that room from a previous visit and  it is an extreme space – limits are ignored, normal rules dont  apply.
I hope Jenna knows what she is doing. Well it is not my problem.
I stand up and leave the bar.

Jenna
I took a slither of ice and run it along my forehead, it is humid and stuffy in this room. Pete the bartender always makes  sure I have a bucket of ice up here. He also makes sure that alcohol is never in my cocktails.

 A steel fan blows my hair away from my face and I look down once more.

James handcuffed and horrified is kneeling to the side of me his stupid big eyes pleading, snot running all down his face, mouth prised open – waiting.

I move the knife slightly closer to  his throat.

Steve is standing naked  stroking his cock to my instructions inching it closer and closer to james mouth.

I have known Steve for almost a year. This is his first test of obedience – I had left the door open for him as planned last week. He is serving  me well.

As for James. Well what a little cocksucker and his night of humiliation has just began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment