Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Impromptu Confession by Lady Lobbie

 open the door taking a quick glance to the rug to my right; yes there he is naked and kneeling. I walk through the home inspecting his work running my fingers over the surfaces nodding I make my way back to the living room. He is still there his breathing is slowly and steady. I sit down with a sigh I see him twitch and grin. “You have done well today slut.” I inform him “Thank you Mistress.” He responds without lifting his gaze from the pale pink rug on with he kneels. “But your day is not done.” I see him gulp and chuckle. “Get your ass over here now fucker.” He crawls over the floor towards me. Still no looking up “Look up at me slut.” I commend him with he does with a worried look. I kick my shoes off one at a time making sure they hit him “oooff, Thankyou Mistress.” I slowly peel my stockings off his eyes following ever movement I’m making. I suddenly shove my toes in to his mouth he starts sucking and licking them like the good little slut he is. I sit back relaxing. Quickly growing bored I kick him in the balls with my free food he mumbles “Fhankyou Mistress.” I pull my foot from his mouth and glare at him “Have you not been taught not to speak with your mouth full?” I ask. He looks down again “I’m sorry Mistress, I’m but your slut, I’m here to please you. “  I shove my other foot in his mouth to shut him up. He once again sucks and licks my foot. I swing my free leg back and forth seeing him wince ever time it comes forward.  Feeling relaxed I pull my foot from his mouth and swiftly kick his balls once, twice. “Thank you Mistress.” He says his eyes streaming. “now slut, food and drinks chop chop. Oh and you better keep your foot out of your mouth because only mine belongs in there.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment