Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Anonymous Confession

I walk over a rounded, wooden bridge, and hear the tap of my heels as I walk down the stone steps. A field of lavender spans out in front of me, and I run into its midst, inhaling its fragrant aroma. Lying down, I close my eyes and just breathe; enjoying the sun on my face. I think about the beautiful world in which I live.

After a time of reflection, I continue my walk down the carved steps to see a wishing well. There I see you standing; looking into the water. I believe I've seen you before, but decide that whether I have or not to approach you.

You hear someone walk up behind you, but before you are able to turn around, you feel an arm reaching up, brushing your cheek as the soft skin of my fingers cover your eyes. You feel my body press into your back as I raise on my toes and whisper, “Stay still,” my breath hot on your neck. “Keep your eyes closed.” I command, as I purposely drag my lips along the back of your ear.

I remove my hand from your eyes. “No peeking,” I say with a smile in my voice. You feel a one-inch strip of leather sliding around your throat; the smell of rawhide reaches your nose. The belt slowly cinches tighter, until it slightly restricts your breathing. I feel your heart beating faster as I pull you back into me by the belt which is looped around your neck and held fast in my right hand.

With my left hand I push firmly on your shoulder. “Kneel.” I order. I can feel your Adam's apple move the strap as you swallow; your body lowering. I slide the belt around so the end slides through the buckle, tightening the noose until it fits perfectly around your neck. Pulling a small pocket knife from my brassiere, I snap it open and using the sharp end I twist a small hole through the leather. I slip the prong through securing it into a makeshift collar. You hear a small click as the pieces of metal touch. The excess length of the belt becomes your leash.

I move around to stand in front of you; belt draping from my hand. It is intoxicating to see you on your knees before me; your eyes still closed; obeying. I take a couple of minutes to drink it in. Then I authorize you to open your eyes as I pronounce, “It is a perfect day for a wish.”

As we both regard each other; streams of sunlight dancing around us; you smile and say, "Yes, Miss."

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment