Monday, December 12, 2016

December Confession by Cam

I kneel, face to the floor, hands chained in front of me.  My eyes are covered by a blindfold.  My ass is hooked, a chain leading from the hook to a ring on the back of my collar, and in the middle of that, a chain to a hook high above.  The chain is pulling both my collar and the hook in fmy ass, but the order is “head down” so I stay in position, awaiting your next command.  I can hear some noise, sense some movement next to me, but nothing distinct as my ears are plugged too.  I can smell you.  And then you’re gone.


I can sense there’s someone next to me; I can feel the heat from their body in the cool room, radiating across the short gap.  We both wait.  Wait for you to ready yourself and make your entrance.


The door slams loudly, making me start.  I look up instinctively, expecting to see, but the blindfold foils me.  A crop taps the back of my head and I bow back down, the collar again pulling at my neck.


Some more motion...but not me.  Then I’m unchained.  Pulled up to a kneeling position.  Someone standing in front of me.  Your finger touches my lip.  I kiss it instinctively, then you push it into my mouth.  I grant you access.  You fuck my mouth as I suck your finger, then pull down gently, opening my jaws gently.  I leave my mouth hanging open as you pull your finger away.


Something else is introduced.  Soft, warm, velvety.  Unmistakable scent, shape, size.  The person next to me was...is clearly male. Is clearly now in front of me. Is having their dick pushed into my mouth by you.  My instinct to pull away subsides, as I realise this isn’t for me.  Its for you.


So I suck.  I let that dick slide into my mouth, feeling it press against the roof of my mouth.  He’s hard, and thrusting into me.  I start to gag a little, which causes a hand to be held against the back of my head, pushing me even deeper onto his cock.  He keeps thrusting into me.  The feel of his dick in my mouth, and the steel ball inside my cunt, make me stiffen and swell.


Suddenly, he pulls - or maybe is pulled - out of me.  I’m roughly pushed back down to the worship position, and the ball of the ass hook is worked out of my cunt.  The relief is short-lived though, as his cock soon invades me a second time, ploughing into my ass, stretching and filling me.


I cry out in pain, only to find myself suddenly and roughly gagged, then my head pushed back to the floor, and held there with a foot.  He keeps thrusting into me throughout, his cock twitches, he thrusts one final time, deeper than I thought possible.  I cry again through the gag as he rends my ass in two and pumps his cum deep inside me.


As he starts to fade, he pulls out of me.  A few seconds later and the door slams again. I wait, cunt dripping sticky cum, for you to return with the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment