Sunday, November 13, 2016

Confession by Julian

Since several years ago a fantasy circulated in my mind, but I did not know how to describe it. Not even it had words to define it.

Everything began with diverse forms of masturbation that I carried out.

I remember sometimes, when I was alone at home, I was aroused with diverse images,  mainly women with high heel shoes, dressed leather, or simply naked and heels.

I liked to stay aroused, but, logically, when I masturbated thinking about those images, I reached orgasm soon.

But I noticed also that, specially, I liked to be aroused without getting to reach orgasm.

Little by little I was improving the masturbation technique. Sometimes I worn a condom and I rubbed with the pillow until almost to get the orgasm.

Other times I only rubbed the tip of my penis with two fingers forming a circle, in such way that it stimulated much the nerves of glande, but never arrived at orgasm. Sometimes that technique made me literally crazy.

Nevertheless, the moral thoughts appeared again. Sometimes I thought about myself like I was crazy or that I was doing some wrong, because it was weird to stimulate to myself until almost arriving in the end, but finally not to arrive and to stop. Nevertheless that aroused to me enormously, because it extended to much the time of my erection.

With time I discovered that it had a name: Tease and denial.

Thanks to Second Life I discovered that many women liked so much that practice and it aroused to them enormously. It really turn them on doing that to men.

Later, I discovered another practice, but this time it was necessary to use a device. It was like a cage that was placed in the penis and prevented the erection. The name did not know either.

In the first moments I was scared. That olds thoughts come back, conscience remorses in case I was doing something mistaken.

But, simultaneously, I felt an attraction for that. In the end I dared to buy one of them. CTB 6000 was called.

I have worn at home sometimes, and I have to confess, that although I am scared and I would not like to wear it permanent, yes, I would like to prove it sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment