Monday, September 12, 2016

Real Life Session by Anonymous

Well a naughty boy entered the Deep abyss that is the Hanwell correctional institute and some fours hours later a much better behaved boy left all thanks to a Judge and a disciplinarian. Creeping up the stairs to get changed nervously I could hear Miss Miranda but I was swirling with the image of Ms Irene Boss short skirt white blouse stockings and a snarl tapping her hairbrush on her hand and looking at me. I was in trouble big trouble, as yet I did not know how much but it was going to be a lesson I would not forget in a hurry.

After some fumblings down to my nervousness I was led naked to the inspection chamber where Miss Miranda would take the lead for this first part. All the time the ladies were smiling to themselves mentioning little snippets of what I had in store and then continuing with their business. the business of punishment and discipline. I was spread in a medical chair securely held tight while both Miss Miranda and Ms Boss took turns to shave me and ensure I was ready to begin my punishment. The humiliaiton of turning around and having my bottom or "boy pussy shaved" was indeed a thought I will never forget. Miss Miranda talked me through the securing of the chastity device and Ms Boss or Aunty Irene as she now became secured the key on her ear ring. Always in view, tantalising, but so far out reach. Miss Miranda then handed me over officially to Aunty Irene I was shaved locked in chastity and had been fingered and spanked but that was just the muse bouche.

Aunty Irene took me up the stairs and had me secured in place and proceeded to spank my bottom with her hand. Other implements where used and I was scolded so I felt like a naughty boy who had been sent to his disciplinarian to learn a lesson. Aunty Irene has decided that I was to be penetrated so she ensured I was well prepared and gently but with complete control she ensured I was well lubricated and then plugged so I could be used later. This was an amazing feeling both humiliating and exciting all in one like drowning but liking it.


Over the knee with the slipper and hairbrush as i was scolded and held in position by this time aunty Irene had the chastity device removed and I kept getting more spanks for getting hard whilst over her knee. the leg locks were divine as I was held in place and then squeezed into submission by a lithe and supple Aunty. Indeed I was trapped spanked and learning a lesson at the house for wayward boys. Some respite came with water chatting all the time and then the chance to worship and adore Aunty's stockinged feet and legs. what a treat on the one hand but the positioning Aunty used just cemented her position as a superior female as I was suppline to her demands and as she towered over me I felt my place in her world.

Intermittent penetration from Aunty Irene was used on me I must admit to been nervous but the skill aunty Irene showed enabled the experience to be humiliating but also enjoyable as well. Especially when I was bent over with aunty Irene taking me with one leg on my back. This is definitely an image for total recall and one that shall remain with me until my last moments here. More spanking and foot worship commenced and then it was an amazing suggestion by aunty Irene. I was sent into the other room while she got the main room ready. She pulled a chair across the room and I heard the scrape of the legs on the wooden floor. Following that her footsteps came closer to where I was and then the door flung open.
Aunty Irene looked crosser than she had been before I had been caught masturbating and she was not happy with that she hauled me by the ear out into the room all of the time saying how disappointed she was with me and how i would be taught a lesson it really made me feel like a true naughty boy. I was then placed over her knee and the stockinged legs hooked me into place as she then proceeded to spank and scold with her hairbrush. The spanking was intense the type that you want to stop it leaves you short of breath as you feel the bite of the hairbrush and its fiery kiss. Hard and fast and with no reprieve I was here to learn how to behave with aunty Irene and that is what happened. an amazing experience and one i hope to repeat sooner rather than later. Caught at last and be careful what you wish for you might just need it again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment