Monday, September 12, 2016

Mark by Lady Karrie

My Love

Mark
"Not a red rose or a satin heart.
I give you an onion."

It is difficult to avoid the lure of tired clichés of love
Every time I bid to write they tempt me
But how shall I tell you of the love we share
When others declare theirs in such poetic stanzas
Shall I speak of my delight at your deepening acts of submission?
Your service often unasked for.  Tendered modestly to please
Takes my breath away

Here. An Onion

"It will blind you with tears
I am trying to be truthful."

As I place you before me and draw my cane towards trembling skin.
Delighting in your discomfort.. Your rapt concentration to remain still.
But you cant.
You jump. I reposition. Strike harder.
You scream. I laugh.not with you,  But at you.
Place my hand across your throat and squeeze.

"I give you an onion.
Its fierce kiss will stay on your lips,
possessive and faithful
as we are,
for as long as we are."

Shall I write of how magnificent you are?  Kneeling.
Eyes replete with tears. Of how utterly stunning your love is.
Of how your devotion humbles me. Your beauty inspires and
Your attention to the smallest detail to ensure I am pleased.
Simply enchants. My cunt.

My Love. Here. An onion.

"Take it. It's platinum loops shrink to a wedding ring,"

Our love tastes like strawberries and ice cream. Giggling together. Sparkling.dancing.
Teenagers again you and I. Talking nothings and everything till early dawn.
Gentle echoes of youth uplifting us to immortals.

Its perfume lies in the richest stickiest caramel chocolate. Seductive alluring .Capturing and enclosing us within its potent shroud of pain. .I can and will destroy in there.
Come worship My love. My Cunt.
For mines is the kingdom and the glory.

"An onion
if you like.
Lethal.
Its scent will cling to your fingers,
cling to your skin "

as my knife  glistens

All my life Mark.  It was you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment