Monday, September 12, 2016

Last Weekend

Last weekend.

We had a very late day on Saturday, but spent a lovely time together in the afternoon and early evening, with Mistress catching up on her soaps whilst I read, and then watching some programs together. It was really so nice to spend vanilla time that way, just being together even though we were doing different things!

Later in the evening, Mistress made me dress as Cynthia, with nail varnish and makeup and wig, and seamed black stockings, heels, black lingerie and the seethru black dress. I had to serve Mistress her meal this way, then sit at the table with her eating our dinner while dressed as Cynthia. It was a really odd experience, and I felt a strange mix of humiliation and submission as we sat there.

A little while after the meal, Mistress took me into the dungeon and blindfolded me and told me to kneel on the spanking stool. I could feel the cool material of the vinyl pads thru the flimsy nylon of my dress as I lay across the stool, and was aware of Mistress moving around me. I felt completely helpless as Mistress grabbed the hem of my dress and shoved it up past my hips then pulled my panties down, and I flinched as I heard her select an implement from the table.

At first, she merely drew the tails of the flogger she had selected across my skin, before whipping me lightly. But then she began to whip slightly harder. For some reason, I was especially sensitive to the pain, perhaps because of the late night the evening before. But I only really became aware of this when Mistress changed toys, and the first blow of the birch made me jump as it landed.

As each blow landed, the pain became worse, and there was only a moment’s respite when Mistress finished, as I could hear her move to the table to select a different toy. The first cane stroke that landed felt like a line of fire on my skin, and I realised I was crying out aloud as each stroke landed.

Eventually, the blows finished, but I could feel Mistress’s hands on me as she pulled my knickers further down, and then became aware of the tip of her cock pressing against me. There was nowhere for me to squirm to as the vinyl pads of the stool were pressing against me, and I moaned as Mistress’s cock began to slide in and out of my pussy.

I became hyper aware of the feel of the nylon of the dress against my skin and the tug of the suspenders on my stocking tops as each thrust of Mistress’s cock pushed me further down onto the stool and could not withhold a gasp as she roughly pushed her cock all the way inside me. After a while she stopped, and I heard her move around to my head.

 She pulled the blindfold off and for a moment I could not see in the glare of the light, then I saw that she was holding the black cock in her hand. ‘Do you want this in your pussy or in your mouth’ she asked. I begged to be allowed to take the cock in my mouth and she laughed and asked why, and I had to admit it was too big for me. She laughed again and told me to start sucking, and again waves of helplessness washed over me as I closed my lips around the head of the cock and started to suck on it. Mistress shoved it deeper into my mouth and then began to slide it in and out and my mind flashed back to some of her stories on Sl where she told me that she would train me to suck cock and then force me to pleasure other men while she watched.

When she stopped, she pulled my head up and asked me if I wanted to safeword. When I said ‘no’, she laughed again, and selected another cane and started beating me again. The pain seemed more intense than ever, but even though I was crying out by this time, Mistress ignored me and the blows continued until finally there was a momentary pause. But then I realised this was just to give Mistress time to select the strapon, and I moaned even more loudly as I felt its tip pressing against my pussy again.

 As Mistress began to rape me, I think I was only half aware of the moaning sounds I was making. By now I was deep in subspace and felt my body beginning to automatically respond to each thrust of Mistress’s cock as it shoved up inside me. After a while, Mistress pushed her cock all the way into me and left it there, and began to cane me again. It felt utterly submissive to have Mistress’s cock buried deep inside me while she caned me, and it took me some moments to comply when Mistress told me to stand.

By this time I was blindfolded again and was totally disoriented. Mistress led me across the room, and ordered me to my knees. I could sense that she was sitting before me, and then she told me to lick her clit. It was such an incredibly erotic experience for me to run my tongue over Mistress’s clit,

.After what seemed like all too short a time, Mistress made me get up and led me back to the stool, still blindfolded, and told me to sit. After a long pause, I heard a rustling sound and then gasped as a polythene bag was pulled over my head. Mistress tightened it and I could feel myself straining to get enough air, and could feel the material of the bad moving in and out with each breath. Finally Mistress relented and pulled the bag from my head, and told me the play session was over.

I was allowed to dress, and we spent the rest of the evening together in front of the TV. After what had seemed to me a strenuous play session, although Mistress later told me she had not been too hard on me, it was wonderful just to sit on the sofa together. But I think the session had affected us both, and that night in bed Mistress said that she was horny now, even though it was very late.

She allowed me to watch her use the vibrator and to rub myself while I watched. After she had cum twice, Mistress allowed me to kneel between her legs as she used the vibrator again. Just being in that position made my cock even harder, and Mistress told me to press it to her cunt while she used the vibrator. It was so, so exciting for me to feel the warmth of her cunt against the tip of my cock thru the flimsy material of her panties. And that, plus the sound of the vibrator on her clit, made me cum almost immediately, just before Mistress herself came for the third and final time.

Eventually, we both fell asleep exhausted. But just before sleep overcame me, I spent a little bit of time thinking on how lucky I am that Mistress has taken my collar and how grateful I am that she was willing to give up an entire weekend to spend time with me. I know how exhausting the working week is, and it is a really long journey up here. So I lay counting my blessings and looking forward to spending some time on Sunday with Mistress, before she had to get her train home again. I loved our play so much, but I equally treasure our vanilla time where we can just be together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment