Monday, September 12, 2016

Fan Fiction by Anonymous

FanFiction

I do not get gooey over famous people, it's just not me, but one character in film brings out the Domme in me. It's like reading a book and empathising or lusting over one character, or watching in the shadows ready to pounce at the first opportune moment. It wasn't even my choice of film when this comic book character first stirred something in me.

I am not going to dissect the reasons of why I respond how I do, I'll leave that to the listener, they can prod my lust with their own reasoning.


It was his lips that did it for me, almost feminine in his otherwise all male body and brooding darkness.
I wanted to hear those lips beg, for pain, for pleasure, for release, but never for mercy.
I wanted those lips, everywhere.
Mouth enclosing as much of my red painted toes that would fit in that perfect orifice.
Closing around swollen nipple tips, suckling until my clitoris blossoms and demanded those lips to feed me pleasure, belly aching pleasure that drowns all other senses.

I can imagine him now as I write, my cunt damp and yearning; an illusion, an impossibility, a fantasy built on lips and a leather clad masculine strength.

There are other things I desire to carve into his psyche, his body, his comic book being.

Before this fantasy unfolds of one thing be certain the actor who plays this character holds no interest to me whatsoever.

................................................
The Fantasy

His life consists of a bare cool cell buried deep under the ground or on occasions in the laboratory where he has been  programmed to perform dastardly deeds in the name of freedom. A process that has taken decades of dedication, an unaging mortal of murderous, monstrous power.

I am privileged to assist in this vast maze of  rooms dedicated to espionage, I was recruited after accidentally taking a  play session a little too far – as in a dead playmate too far. But this ability to misjudge a situation was just what this organisation was looking for in its employees and I've never looked back.

I have the luxury of feeding my rather extreme sexual predilections without drawing too much attention to myself, another corpse among so many others barely raises an eyebrow.

This man, this creature, raises a growl in my throat each time I see him, smell him, sense his presence.

It's a problem, my needs are neatly kept beyond my place of work and this has never  been a problem – until now.

I'm standing just inside the laboratory, he's here, alone, semi naked, shackled to the medical bed in a sitting position. I stand immobile, breath held, fighting my inner urges.........

I whimper, his eyes flicker open and he stares at me uncomprehendingly, but I want him to understand , I want him to know, I what to carve the knowledge of my lust on his torso.

A wry smile parts my lips, slipping out of every stitch of clothing, leaving them discarded on the concrete floor I pad towards him, his eyes are still barren of emotion, just a vague perplexity that puckers his lips– I want those lips.

He's completely immobile, that excites me.
He's scarred and marred, that excites me.
He's hard as fuck itself, that excites me.

I give no fuck that his head doesn't compute what is about to happen.

I want his cock in me while I play, I want to rotate and grind, rise and fall, lather him in my demonic desires.

My cunt is slippery, swimming with power and persuasion, I hide his phallus in my pulsating vagina pumping him with my muscles.
Satisfied I am full, my attention turns to him, his lips.

I want to stitch his eyelids closed, I want to fill his ears with his own semen, I want...I want...I want....

Nostrils flared I kiss him sucking the air from his lungs, storming it back into him. Nipping, biting, tearing at his tongue, probing gums and flossing his teeth with his own blood.

I want, I want , I want

Crushing full breasts on his chest, sliding nipple over nipple, his hard muscle to my soft flesh.

At the point,.... you know the point where 20,00 nerve endings from belly down scream for orgasm, designed for pleasure and cannot be denied that pleasure.

Tearing his flesh with talons, eating the blooded flakes of skin as they separate from his body, feed morsels to him, the blood lip-sticking those lips that stir each of my senses.

Orgasm – scalp tingling, body convulsing, howling demonically, teeth clamped on his lower lip until it bursts, the flowering of my passion, my desire, my ravenous appetites.


I rise off him a river of fluid dripping down my thigh.

Dab the blood off him in a vain attempt to cover my lust.

Return his cock to his trousers.

Gather my clothes, ripples of orgasm still echoing in my belly.

I dress.

Turn to observe the restrained man.
He still stares, wide eyed and empty.

Fists clenching...unclenching......clenching....unclenching

As my cunt clenches....unclenches...clenches...unclenches


0 comments:

Post a Comment