Saturday, August 20, 2016

First Contact by Lady Lobbie

The train slowly pulls in to the station, I grab my bag and make my way to the doors taking a deep I breath in I step on to the platform. Scanning the people there I cannot see my boy amongst them.  Rubbing my temples I pull the handle on my case and make my way out of the station.
Stepping on to the pavement I see a café, Ah a nice cuppa just what I need I make my way in side and order, I find a quiet table and pull out all my paper work, as I sip my tea I look at the map working out where my hotel is seeing that it is quite a distance I think it will be better to take a taxi. Suddenly my phone vibrates on the table picking it up I see that it is my boy calling, wrinkling my nose I decline the call. Sipping my tea I try to relax but my head is spinning, I rub my temples again finishing my tea I make my way to the taxi rank I had seen at the station, my phone vibrates again looking it is a voice mail I decide to hear it when I get to my hotel.
Arriving at my hotel 10 min later I get out. Entering the doors I head to the desk giving my name I’m handed the card for the door. I make my way to the room placing my case I flop down on to the bed; pulling out my phone I dial the number for my voice mail.
Beep “Hello Mistress.” I hear the sound of my boy’s voice. “I’m so sorry I was not at the station when your train arrived, the road I would normal take was closed so it took me a lot longer to get there than I had planned. By the time I had arrived you had gone. I can only apologise. I know I should have given myself more time. I hope to hear back from you.” Click the message ends I close my eyes for a moment and shake my head and mutter “men” under my breath. Dialling his number he answers on the first ring “Mistress I’m….” “Stop right there.” I say cutting him off. “I forgive you mine, I have arrived safe if not a little tiered and I’m currently at the hotel, now would you like to join me here?” I ask “Oh.” He gasps slightly. “Yes please Mistress I would like that very much.” I give him the address. I pick up my case and start unpacking.

15 min later the room phone rings. I pick it up. “Hello, this is reception we have a Mr Grey here for you.”  The voice on the other end tells me. “Can you ask him if he’d like to come up? If he does send him to my room.”  I tell the voice “He says he would love to and is on his way.” A few moments later there is knock on the door. “Enter I call out its open.”  I’m sat on the bed as he enters the room he smiles at me and without a word kneels at my feet. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same to me. I look deeply into his eyes before kissing him hard thrusting my tongue in to his mouth I hear him moans a little as we kiss. Pulling away I smile “Hello mine.”  He swallows hard catching his breath. “Hello Mistress.” We stay for a moment like that. “Now, I say to him to address your lateness.” I open the top draw and pull out a paddle, Jeans and undies off.” I command him with he does without hesitation.  “Bend over the bed.” Is my next instruction to him, he is bent over the bed his bare ass on show. “So mine just how late were you?” I ask. “10 min at most Mistress I promise.”  He tells me “So 10 you were late 15 I had to wait here 10 it took me to get here so we missed out on 35 min together because of your lateness. So I think I will spank you 35 times.”  He nods his head and I get to work on his ass the redness in his checks building nicely. Soon enough I reach 35 and the tension in my head as gone.  I rub some cream in to his ass and he moans in pleasure. I ask him to sit on the bed and as he does I see he has an erection. He blushes as he sees that I have noticed pushing him back on the bed he gasps. Lifting my skirt I pull off my black lace panties tossing them on to his face I climb on to him pinning him down, kissing him hard and deep I slide my wet vagina on to his hard throbbing penis he grunts softly his hips thrusting to mine. I fuck him hard and fast until I finally reach my climax panting deeply he looks in to my eyes “Mistress…. Please may I cum.” he begs, looking down at him I smile. “Only after I do again.” Now rocking slowly my hands move to my breasts, teasing my nipples and caressing my breasts I rock and bounce slowly on his cock. He bites his lip and I smile letting my climax build s l o w l y making him wait for his. After 45 min I finally give in and orgasm again my juices soaking his cock. I hear him grunt and see his face flush as he cums. I collapse on to him and smile and kiss him softly then whisper. “Good boy and thank you mine.” And as I drift off to sleep I hear “Your welcome and Thank you Mistress. I love you.”

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment