Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Confession by Dann

untitled poem by Dann Vale

I sat one day in the airport lounge
Looking at all the well-dressed people at the international gate
Who has a whip in her valise?
Who longs for another to decide his fate?
Can I discern something about those headed to Amsterdam rather than Shannon?
Is there leather in the bags headed to San Francisco?
Or high collared lace on its way to Rome?
Debauchery may be in the mind or on the street
Which is more and which is less sweet?

Which stylish woman, relaxing on an Eames chair,
Will listen to my dreams unfair
Tho’ hers be filthier if she shared her worst
It’s not polite to project my lurid thoughts on an unsuspecting lady
But let me hear just once what terrible things she imagines when she looks my way

Second Life taps deeply into the first
Wander the grid and look for truth
Perhaps it’s in a latex dress
Maybe in bondage distress
Look for smiles amongst the perverts
Who lacks humor, lacks worth
Search SL for femme et domme
It won’t be long before you find the place of your wishes
And here we are in Disneyland… for subs

0 comments:

Post a Comment